Sol Campbell

I thought Campbell was a great defender throughout his career and always had a massive respect for him but that has gone. I have to agree with what most people have said it's awfully coincidental he's got a book to promote! He's not making himself any fans that's for sure!

Had alot of respect for Sol Campbell as a Player. Was a quality Defender.

Coming out with these comments at the same time he is promoting a Book, and has a deal with a National newspaper to have a preview of the book. Really discredits it all for me and it seems he's talking out of his backside to sell a few extra copies.

Jason Roberts. He comes out in the Dispatches show last night referencing the racial abuse he has received throughout his career.
No book deal with some publisher, none of this shit to make a few more quid. He just came out and said it.

According to Ian Wright the sad thing about this is it looks like Sol Campbell is playing the race card.

What does he mean looks like?

denislawsbackheel said:
According to Ian Wright the sad thing about this is it looks like Sol Campbell is playing the race card.

Did anyone hear Wright say on 606 on Sunday that Sol just wasn't very vocal on the pitch?

That probably had more to do with the fact that he was England captain so few times than the colour of his skin.

I did not want to be quick to jump on Campbell, because was not privy to lots of private information or involved like he was. However, heard his interview and he comes across as a bitter, deluded, arrogant fool trying to play the race card. A shame, because he was a top footballer.

You can always tell Internationals are happening because theirs always someone who wants to stick a knife in. Can't wait to see what gets cooked up as the squad travels to Brazil.

Vienna_70 said:
denislawsbackheel said:

Did anyone hear Wright say on 606 on Sunday that Sol just wasn't very vocal on the pitch?

That probably had more to do with the fact that he was England captain so few times than the colour of his skin.

And the fact that he's a ****. I don't like Spurs but to wind down your contract and leave on a free to Arsenal is the mark of an utter ****.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.