Sol Campbell

He exercised his employment rights.
Just like Distin did with us.
I have no problem with that.

Would you agree that Sol Campbell is minted ?

I only ask because the git is still demanding money off Portsmouth, whilst some small local business
got jack shit because they have to pay this git the full amount.

Sol Campbell is a git

He may be talking out of his backside as regards his race being a factor in not getting the captaincy, but he does make a good point about Owen being vice captain. I do think its picked more on 'brand' then the player being a good leader or not. You just know when Gerrard retires from Internationals after the World Cup, Rooney will get it.

Unknown_Genius said:
He may be talking out of his backside as regards his race being a factor in not getting the captaincy, but he does make a good point about Owen being vice captain. I do think its picked more on 'brand' then the player being a good leader or not. You just know when Gerrard retires from Internationals after the World Cup, Rooney will get it.
''May be''?

Shaggy said:
Would you agree that Sol Campbell is minted ?

I only ask because the git is still demanding money off Portsmouth, whilst some small local business
got jack shit because they have to pay this git the full amount.

Sol Campbell is a git
He was always in the local Starbucks here in Newcastle., surrounded by girls dressed dreadfully. Staff used to woman about him - rude and never left a tip.

The man is a mard arse, to say he was not captain of his country on more occasions because of his colour his contemptible to say the least, its as has been said on many occasions, a book selling ploy and a cheap one at that.
He was a good player but for me his crocodile tears and the way he now conducts himself negates the one redeeming quality he did have as a solid defender.
He's not worthy of anymore comment from me, especially with this headache throbbing in the background..!

Great defender !

Absolute fucking wanker though.

Playing the race card , fucking pathetic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.