Spurs 2016/17

Something about Kane annoys the fucking shit out of me. Don't know whether it's because the media love him, or because he's at Spurs. It might even be the shit haircut from the 80s, but whatever it is, I don't fucking like him.

Something about Kane annoys the fucking shit out of me. Don't know whether it's because the media love him, or because he's at Spurs. It might even be the shit haircut from the 80s, but whatever it is, I don't fucking like him.

He'll annoy you more next year when he's a fully-fledged Rag.

Tell us how you really feel mate!!

He's not going there when we are a better side

Depends entirely on how much you'll pay him. Spurs are notoriously tight fisted ****s when it comes to wages. You stick an £80M price tag on your players and then pay them as though they are only worth £20M. I think your board are similar to Arsenals, and it's all about the profit rather than the glory.

I actually think he always comes across as humble and respectful in interviews.....now Dele Ali.......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.