Spurs v Arsenal 20th April very important - come on Arsenal

lmjones1uk said:
I did the BBC predictor earlier on, had us down as losing two games out of the ones we have left and figured that spurs had to lose 2 games and draw one - had them down as a win today.
I had us down to lose two - against Everton and Tottenham - but I have us winning three - against Blackburn, West Ham and Bolton - and drawing the other - against Stoke after the cup final.

I'm hopeful that tonight took it out of spurs and WBA can give them a game at the weekend. Hodgsons got them doing well and Odemwingie can cause problems, fingers crossed.

Obviously we've gotta do the business at blackburn now. No major slip ups like at anfield

MCFC BOB said:
lmjones1uk said:
I did the BBC predictor earlier on, had us down as losing two games out of the ones we have left and figured that spurs had to lose 2 games and draw one - had them down as a win today.
I had us down to lose two - against Everton and Tottenham - but I have us winning three - against Blackburn, West Ham and Bolton - and drawing the other - against Stoke after the cup final.

Yeah I had the same, but I cant see Spurs getting owt at Pool and Chelsea playing Kick and Rush - There defence will eat long balls all day long..

lmjones1uk said:
MCFC BOB said:

Yeah I had the same, but I cant see Spurs getting owt at Pool and Chelsea playing Kick and Rush - There defence will eat long balls all day long..
I actually had us in 4th on 66, with Liverpool in 5th on 64. I had Liverpool down to win all of their last 5 games. Their most difficult game left is Fulham away. The rest are home fixtures.

I dont think Spurs will get into the top 4 unless we fuck it up.

They haven't been there for ages and it just seems impossible for them to get better results than us.

They got very hard fixtures left....West Brom will not be easy..they dont get much rest + WB are in top form.

Spurs aren't gaining points and getting ahead of us and the games are running out.

I will seriously laugh if we dont make it top 4. Just look at the remaining fixtures...there is no chance honestly.

BlueCityfan said:

They haven't been there for ages and it just seems impossible for them to get better results than us.

They got very hard fixtures left....West Brom will not be easy..they dont get much rest + WB are in top form.

Spurs aren't gaining points and getting ahead of us and the games are running out.

I will seriously laugh if we dont make it top 4. Just look at the remaining fixtures...there is no chance honestly.
I reckon Tottenham will beat West Brom, Blackpool, City and Birmingham, but they'll lose to Chelsea and Liverpool, which puts them on 65 and one point behind City.

BlueCityfan said:

I've taken a stab at the BBC predictor and I've been as unbias as I can (even tipping you to get a flukey win against us again) and I have you missing out on the top 4.

Blackburn v Man City = 3pnt
Man City v West Ham = 3pnt
Everton v Man City = 0pnts
Man City v Tottenham = 0pnt
Man City v Stoke = 3pnt
Bolton v Man City = 3pnt
Total = 68

Tottenham v West Brom = 3pnt
Chelsea v Tottenham = 0pnt
Tottenham v Blackpool = 3pnt
Man City v Tottenham = 3pnt
Liverpool v Tottenham = 0pnt
Tottenham v Birmingham = 3pnt
Total = 66

BlueCityfan said:

They haven't been getting results and yet they're still only 1 game away from overtaking us. Hopefully we can make a bit of breathing space in our games against Blackburn and West Ham, we might need it

Great game between Spurs and Arsenal, but not a patch on Barca and Real Madrid

Good result for City. The pendulum is swinging our way.

I don't think Spurs will have a problem with fatigue as they did not play at the weekend. WBA are well organised under Hodgson, but now that they are safe, Spurs should win comfortably.

Blackburn away will be difficult. I have us down for a draw which will be enough to keep us ahead of them. And then Spurs have some more tough fixtures.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.