Spurs v Arsenal 20th April very important - come on Arsenal

lmjones1uk said:
I've taken a stab at the BBC predictor and I've been as unbias as I can (even tipping you to get a flukey win against us again) and I have you missing out on the top 4.

Blackburn v Man City = 3pnt
Man City v West Ham = 3pnt
Everton v Man City = 0pnts
Man City v Tottenham = 0pnt
Man City v Stoke = 3pnt
Bolton v Man City = 3pnt
Total = 68

Tottenham v West Brom = 3pnt
Chelsea v Tottenham = 0pnt
Tottenham v Blackpool = 3pnt
Man City v Tottenham = 3pnt
Liverpool v Tottenham = 0pnt
Tottenham v Birmingham = 3pnt
Total = 66
Glad you've done that - and I'd agree these look like likely outcomes AND gives us breathing room with one of these 3pts being a draw - alternatively just NOT getting beat by Spurs again at our place will make it soooooooo much easier

Evening all.. just a couple of points.....

You all think you will win at Blackburn.... when was your last away win in the PL out of curiosity??

You also think we will lose at Liverpool..... well if you win the FA Cup, the only way Liverpool can get into Europe (if they don't finish 5th that is), is if we finish 4th.... so... it may not be in their interest to win that game, and as it is the day after the cup final, we will all know where we stand.....

marcspurs said:

You all think you will win at Blackburn.... when was your last away win in the PL out of curiosity??

You also think we will lose at Liverpool..... well if you win the FA Cup, the only way Liverpool can get into Europe (if they don't finish 5th that is), is if we finish 4th.... so... it may not be in their interest to win that game, and as it is the day after the cup final, we will all know where we stand.....

cause blackburn are gash, seriously gash

marcspurs said:

Ah so the very thing that your twitching **** of a manager is whining about you think is ok as long as it might benefit you?

Fucking priceless!

Another 2 points dropped at home as well tonight i see. Dont you fret about our away form....worry about your fucking own!

marcspurs said:

LOL the ghost of season gone returns blagging that this year will be the same as last.
Twitchy is already in the media with his excuses on why you are going to finish outside a Chumps league spot and one eye on his forthcoming court appearance on his dodgy Portsmouth deals.
Suggest that you like Twitchy concentrate your attention on your own problems, we are going to finish top four and you are going to be hung out to dry at Eastlands.
What a sad life you must lead thinking we give a toss on your opinion.

marcspurs said:

difference is our manager won't go out in public and question the professionalism and calling them corrupt if they lose to a better team.

marcspurs said:

Liverpool win all there games(got an easy run in) they will need to beat you to finnish 5th.

Your manager is a Tw4t btw, but you already know that.

I think in their heart of hearts, Liverpool would be okay missing the Europa League. It will let them mount a more serious challenge for Top 4 next year. Also, it's not in their DNA to lay down for people really.

There. That was me being nice. I didn't tell the Spud WUM to go choke on a bag of cocks. I'm proud of myself.<br /><br />-- Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:13 pm --<br /><br />
JoeMercer'sWay said:
marcspurs said:

difference is our manager won't go out in public and question the professionalism and calling them corrupt if they lose to a better team.
No kidding. Mancini may play some boring football at times, but I would be heartbroken if we had that corrupt piece of scum as our manager.

Anyone who thinks liverpool will lay down, think again.

Watch their celebrations on sunday v arsenal.

Knowing they might have just handed united the all important number 19. but they went fucking mental when they scored and fought to the death for it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.