Stephen Hawking RIP

So in some peoples eyes if you want a fair assessment of someone ask their ex spouse or partner... it will be fair and impartial information, no bias or one sided, twisted perspectives at all.

RIP Stephen.

You have your opinion of him, I have mine. This is a forum, where opinions can differ. His first wife described their relationship as "master" and "slave", she being the "slave". Not my words, the words of his 1st wife. Not conjecture, not whispers, not hearsay. His wife. I think the obit in the Guardian was about the fairest I read. On that note, I'll leave you to your opinion of him and me to mine:
https://www.theguardian.com/science/2018/mar/14/stephen-hawking-obituary

One of my ex’s would say I was the biggest **** that walked the earth.

Another would say I was very nice but it didn’t work out.

For you to form an opinion of someone, regardless of their achievements, on the basis of what an ex spouse says about them, is extremely naive and unfair.

Stephen Hawking was a great man and any bickering within his marriages are none of our business. It makes it all the more laughable given that you got spectacularly mixed up in your early posts and that he was indeed the victim of abuse.

One of my ex’s would say I was the biggest **** that walked the earth.

Another would say I was very nice but it didn’t work out.

For you to form an opinion of someone, regardless of their achievements, on the basis of what an ex spouse says about them, is extremely naive and unfair.

Stephen Hawking was a great man and any bickering within his marriages are none of our business. It makes it all the more laughable given that you got spectacularly mixed up in your early posts and that he was indeed the victim of abuse.
There is nothing more to add to this opening sentence m'ludd. Case dismissed.

Irreplaceable. To be uttered in the same breathe as Einstein.

Symbol of hope and intelligence.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.