Strangeways Prison

tidyman said:
dronefromsector7g said:
worsleyweb said:
I drove past it last week as the visitors were coming out - noticed they were all incredibly fat.
Saves the prison money. The bars can be spaced further apart.

Why would you need bars for visitors?
You wouldn't. I didn't read his post properly. I was having a shit at the time.

toby said:
manimanc said:
toby said:
Do they still have a social club for the warders run by the inmates ?
I went to a party there in 1989,if it's the one you've mentioned then that's mental that the inmates served people there.

Yes I went in it once it did seem strange .
I felt the same when they banged me up in holloway. best 2 days of my life

nelsons willie said:
toby said:
manimanc said:
I went to a party there in 1989,if it's the one you've mentioned then that's mental that the inmates served people there.

Yes I went in it once it did seem strange .
I felt the same when they banged me up in holloway. best 2 days of my life
I think I preferred you.

Prisoner-Cell-Block-H-007.jpg

I have it on good authority that the place is easier to do a sentence than some of the other so called softer prisons.

Too many snide, grassing fuckers in the soft prisons. They cry over spilt milk. At Strangeways there is more of a code.

So I have been told

As a regular visitor to Strangeways in a work capacity, any ex offender who has served time on K wing will tell you that it's not one of the softer prisons to serve time. Forest bank is a different story!

Sorry for dragging this topic up from 2 years ago but just wanted to ask a question about it.

I am due in court in Manchester next week for sentencing (don't live there but it happened up there) and have been told I would probably go to Strangeways at first if I get sentenced.

Anybody know what it's like in there? Is it better or worse than other nicks? Not been in prison before but have heard stories about what its like. Would be good to hear from anybody who knows

Sorry for dragging this topic up from 2 years ago but just wanted to ask a question about it.

I am due in court in Manchester next week for sentencing (don't live there but it happened up there) and have been told I would probably go to Strangeways at first if I get sentenced.

Anybody know what it's like in there? Is it better or worse than other nicks? Not been in prison before but have heard stories about what its like. Would be good to hear from anybody who knows

It will depend entirely on how good looking you are.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.