Taking Bags In

If the ones complaining about security try getting in a building maned by MOD police and talking to them.
Also why do some people have to take a back pack every where with them as if they were exploring the Amazon jungle, they are a damn nuisance to everybody around them especially in a crowd. As for paying for storage City
have to pay the staff manning the store.
Some one mentioned about not looking suspicious, what does a suspicious bag look like?

All these bag searches are anti terrorist measures or have you forgotten the Arena bombing or have you got it does not mean me syndrome.

That’s the answer. Nice one. A simple thing like name badges could change some attitudes. At least then, when disputes arise, the name of the alleged jobsworth could be passed on and serial offenders could be ‘re-trained’ or given the elbow.
A simple suggestion for the next ‘City Matters’ meeting … and why don’t they have name badges already?

I think all stewards have a number on display on their jackets, so if you have a problem with a Steward take the number and pass this onto the club with the complaint.

If the ones complaining about security try getting in a building maned by MOD police and talking to them.
Also why do some people have to take a back pack every where with them as if they were exploring the Amazon jungle, they are a damn nuisance to everybody around them especially in a crowd. As for paying for storage City
have to pay the staff manning the store.
Some one mentioned about not looking suspicious, what does a suspicious bag look like?

All these bag searches are anti terrorist measures or have you forgotten the Arena bombing or have you got it does not mean me syndrome.
Quite correct, but some people need to take a bag with them, thats not complaining, thats how it is.
I used to take my daughter to the game whilst she was a toddler, not sure I could fit milk, nappies, wipes, colouring book, rusks, teething ring etc into my jeans.
I don’t need to take a bag now, just seems an extortionate price for a security measure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.