Tevez - Whats the latest?

certainly hope he doesnt play for us again. if he does it will be a shocking backtrack from the club, we will be a laughing stock. we should assert our authority on him and tell him to fuck off

I reckon he'll be there on Saturday after seeing the new stage going up in City Square today.

6235729915_7be8c636ed_z.jpg

nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
stimo said:
If it comes down to mancini or tevez, and the club decide to sack mancini in favour of tevez, then i will walk away from manchester city.

-- Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:36 pm --

If it comes down to mancini or tevez, and the club decide to sack mancini in favour of tevez, then i will walk away from manchester city.
Mancini's done nothing wrong how can they sack him?
well exactly. i was replying to somebody who said if it comes down to mancini or tevez, should really have quoted them really. i also agree with the person who said hughes is bitter because we never sang his name like we do mancini's, long may it continue.

stimo said:
nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
stimo said:

-- Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:36 pm --

Mancini's done nothing wrong how can they sack him?
well exactly. i was replying to somebody who said if it comes down to mancini or tevez, should really have quoted them really. i also agree with the person who said hughes is bitter because we never sang his name like we do mancini's, long may it continue.

No one said Mancini would be sacked but he made his position clear - Tevez is finished. If the owners don't back him I would expect him to resign - he would have no authority with the players.

Blue Mooner said:
I would have no qualms about seeing tevez in a blue shirt again as long as he gave his all and if he scored a hat trick against the rags I would be loving it. Cant say he'll ever be a hero but if he's doin it on the pitch that's fine by me.

Depends a lot on mancini and his view on the situation.

Fact is too many city fans are precious about the club and what it means to them and expect these players to have the same feelings... They dont and never will.

I give tevez a bit more slack than most because he's quality and I just happen to think he's a bit thick and wears his heart on his sleeve without considering the consequences.

I hope it's not the last we have seen of him.

Every other club in the league/world would (if they could afford him) have him..
if his head is right (no pun) he would score goals for us...

cough cough....Tevez: Class Act (just found this..) hehe

by bennyblue » Tue 29 Sep 2009 2:05 am

It's not often that I admire footballers. They may have amazing skill, they may wow audiences but that's what they're paid to do. Tevez' performance last night (on and off the pitch) was amazing. After the treatment he got from the rags last week, to come back and score against the club that brought him into the limelight and then humbly show his feelings to the West Ham fans has catapulted him to hero status for me. What a gentleman.

smeeagain said:
major point about tevez that people overlook is ,the fact that we got him because we offered regular first team football (did we not?) now he surely must feel betrayed by signing for us and not being first choice to play

i,m not making any excuses for him but this is how i see it why he,s thrown this strop

hang on a minute, he said in the summer he never wanted to play for us again, he said he detests Manchester, he threw 2 CITY scarves on the ground when he went to collect our first trophy in 35 years, he turned up after the summer FAT, he is still FAT, he has regularly undermined the manager, he says he came back from the summer depressed, his performances when he has played have been poo, he refused to come on us a sub or warm up in a massive game - yes all good reasons why the disloyal little scumbag should be first choice for us

Could be that City don't have a water tight case to discipline Tevez further.
Maybe City have been using these 2 weeks to formulate an exit strategy (for January) so that no one loses faces. If none of the other players are prepared to testify one way or the other then that could be the only option left open. A deal may have been going on behind the scenes with the like of Real, Corinthians etc.

Something along the lines of :

"Roberto was right to believe what he felt had gone on, however he misunderstood what Tevez was saying. Tevez didn't actually refuse to play, only refused to warm up again. In which case, Tevez was still in the wrong as he refused a direct instruction from the Manager. The Club recognises that the working relationship has broken down and that it is in the best interests of all parties for the player to leave as soon as possible. The Manager has the full backing of the Club "

City could still have enough to fine Tevez, but not enough to sack him. It's up to Bobby Manc whether he picks him again (which he obviously won't do).

Personally I hope the Club has enough to throw the book at Tevez. Either way, I'm not fussed as long he goes and Bobby Manc stays. Time we moved on.

BillCarlisle Ex-Manchester said:
Could be that City don't have a water tight case to discipline Tevez further.
Maybe City have been using these 2 weeks to formulate an exit strategy (for January) so that no one loses faces. If none of the other players are prepared to testify one way or the other then that could be the only option left open. A deal may have been going on behind the scenes with the like of Real, Corinthians etc.

Something along the lines of :

"Roberto was right to believe what he felt had gone on, however he misunderstood what Tevez was saying. Tevez didn't actually refuse to play, only refused to warm up again. In which case, Tevez was still in the wrong as he refused a direct instruction from the Manager. The Club recognises that the working relationship has broken down and that it is in the best interests of all parties for the player to leave as soon as possible. The Manager has the full backing of the Club "

City could still have enough to fine Tevez, but not enough to sack him. It's up to Bobby Manc whether he picks him again (which he obviously won't do).

Personally I hope the Club has enough to throw the book at Tevez. Either way, I'm not fussed as long he goes and Bobby Manc stays. Time we moved on.
no need for peer testimony - he's a gonner

2523452345234_370x278.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.