Thank god our police aren't armed

If he's an advisor to the police I would have thought he'd be all for helping them and not being a ****.

If he's an advisor to the police I would have thought he'd be all for helping them and not being a ****.

People are going on about it being his rights to not give any information, but if I were a cop and someone were to refuse giving me information regarding a wanted person case on the grounds that its their right or that I didn't ask "politely" enough (which is a fucking stupid excuse) then my suspicions would be on alert. Then followed by a tirade of abuse when told that they would be arrested if failing to comply, on the grounds that said person matches a description of the wanted man, then my suspicions would be on high alert and I would be cautious from any sudden move he or she makes.

The fact he retaliated and tried forcing the cops off made the female officer react in a rash manner, yes she could have handled it differently but the guy did not do any favours for himself, and regardless to what her reaction had have been it would have been wrong still to many people! But had she let him go on his daily routine and had he turned out to be the said wanted man and gone on to commit a serious crime people would be talking about how stupid they were for not taking evasive action!

When you're a police officer you're in a lose, lose situation regardless what you do.

There was certainly no need to taser him I agree, a Yale key is hardly a powerful weapon. But from the very start of that conversion it wasn't going to end well. The bloke, the coppers and the busy **** with the phone were all acting like dickheads. If we're being honest it's like they were all doing their very best to cause a scene. I don't have much sympathy with any of them.
I bloody is if you catch one in the face, or worse the eye.

The video is edited to show the worst of the police officers, and the whole situation could have been avoided if the bloke hadn't been an arse. I'm probably going to get slated for this, but what happened to respect for the police officers, who lets face it do an incredibly difficult job with increasingly limited resources and increasingly violent villains?

I would certainly struggle to keep my cool under the kind of pressure they are subjected to on a daily basis.

I bloody is if you catch one in the face, or worse the eye.

The video is edited to show the worst of the police officers, and the whole situation could have been avoided if the bloke hadn't been an arse. I'm probably going to get slated for this, but what happened to respect for the police officers, who lets face it do an incredibly difficult job with increasingly limited resources and increasingly violent villains?

I would certainly struggle to keep my cool under the kind of pressure they are subjected to on a daily basis.

I get all that but this could have been dealt with better, what did the police do before tasers? I don't remember too many incidents where two coppers have called for back up or gone truncheon bat shit crazy over a 70 year old bloke with a set of keys.

I get all that but this could have been dealt with better, what did the police do before tasers? I don't remember too many incidents where two coppers have called for back up or gone truncheon bat shit crazy over a 70 year old bloke with a set of keys.
Suppose it depends who they mistook him for. It could have been some nutter with a history of violence towards police officers.

The key slaying pensioner of old Kent road perhaps

Age isn't a factor, there's been many people over the age of 70 willing to give someone a kicking! As for the key thing, I'm no weapons expert but a swift jab to the face with a key probably would do some damage if intended, but who are the police to say that he didn't have anything else on him? They couldn't get permission to search him, they could barely get the bellend to tell them his name!

Some common sense on this page.

I know a couple of 'pensioners' who have still got plenty in their locker,it's never wise to judge a book.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.