Thank You Aleks - (Kolarov's goodbye video)

Thank you, Aleks.

Your free-kicks are brilliant and the power in your left foot was as strong as any player I've seen.

You've been here for every success since the takeover and will always be the first Manchester City player to score in the Champions' League.

Thank you and good luck in your renewed association with Edin.

The most decorated left back in the history of MCFC

Speak to any of the staff who work behind the scenes, the tv crew, the Kit men, the receptionists, the restaurant staff, the cleaners.........which player would always say hello to you, which player would never ignore you, which player would always have a laugh, which player would always find five minutes to have a chat with you........................they would all say......Alexander Kolarov.

I find it so sad in his farewell video that he acknowledges that for some fans his departure has not come soon enough. He's up there with the best, Barkas, Pardoe,Little and Donachie. Legend.
Thanks for posting this kismet..Alex was a blue legend in my eyes..a lot of blues on here should feel embarrassed about themselves..thanks again for the memories you gave me.

Thanks Aleks, best of luck at Roma with your mate Edin.

Edin+Dzeko+Aleksandar+Kolarov+Manchester+United+ZsNC5J_EfRYl.jpg
Two players who've played their part in the club's most successful era.

I loved him.

Ok he wasn't Maradonna, Pele and Moore rolled into one, but he was a Blue, one of us, and deserved more respect from some.

Gave his best and was part of the most successful period in our history, along with coming across as a really nice fella with a great sense off humour.

Good luck Alek and thank you (especially for THAT equaliser v Sunderland)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.