The end of Page 3 girls

Stoned Rose said:
Damocles said:
johnny on the spot said:
Also, I find that advert for whey protein powder offensive. What happened to bluemoon's no nipple rule?

We decided that if we banned all tits from here there'd only be three of us left.

three of us you say? hmmmm ;)

I'm more of a bellend than a tit

LongLang said:
Chris in London said:
i thought about simply calling this thread 'page 3 girls' but then the only people who clicked on the link would have been disappointed.

Murdoch has apparently ended the Sun's tradition of printing pictures of topless models on page three.

Is this a good day for feminism, or a bad day for the freedom of the press?

Just seen some trollop on good morning Britain banging on about this.
The militant feminist looked as though she didn't want to be there, almost intimidated by the girl next to her. She mumbled and stumbled through some terrible points such as:
-It's 2015
-It's objectifying women
-It's sexist
-It's not the 70's any more
-It's sexist

There was also an ex page 3 model on there, who was articulate, and made fair points. She came across as confident and knew what she was talking about. Her points were:
Were not all thick, it's good money and we know what we are doing.
-I've got it so I can flaunt it.
-What's the difference between a topless shot and a bikini shot, apart from a nipple?
-Tits are nice, I like to look at them too!
-You can find tits all over the Internet, why censor this media?
-The sun is hardly the paper to go to for serious news!

I know which side I am on. It's not just about the tits, if there was a page 5 with some rugged looking builder in little undies, I doubt you would get any woman complaining.
If somebody wanted to pay me a grand to get my todge out I would happily accept.it normally only takes 6 pints. I expect it's the same for these girls.

The world is changing. People are now more sexually lliberated than ever, clothes are smaller and more see through than ever, I bit of tit on page 3 is less contraversial now than it has ever been. Why ban it now?
You've answered your own question in that last paragraph mate.

Look at it this way. A woman has an excellent body and wants to show it to the world. Good fucking luck to her. Some arseholes at a newspaper want to pay her money for doing so? Absolutely marvellous, let her use that money to enjoy her life more. She has the power, she has the tits and the money. Some sad fuckers bored with their wives/lives gain a temporary distraction from perpetual misery and every **** is happy for a bit. Little things like exposed boobs keep the nation sane. I hate the Sun because it's a piece of shit and its journalists are all wankers, but there's literally nothing wrong with good looking folk getting naked for money.

This needs to be posted on this thread.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bEGLbCNRqw[/video]

johnny on the spot said:
Look at it this way. A woman has an excellent body and wants to show it to the world. Good fucking luck to her. Some arseholes at a newspaper want to pay her money for doing so? Absolutely marvellous, let her use that money to enjoy her life more. She has the power, she has the tits and the money. Some sad fuckers bored with their wives/lives gain a temporary distraction from perpetual misery and every c**t is happy for a bit. Little things like exposed boobs keep the nation sane. I hate the Sun because it's a piece of shit and its journalists are all wankers, but there's literally nothing wrong with good looking folk getting naked for money.

You're dead right JOTS - for 5 grand I'll send you some explicit photos of myself.

chabal said:
johnny on the spot said:
Look at it this way. A woman has an excellent body and wants to show it to the world. Good fucking luck to her. Some arseholes at a newspaper want to pay her money for doing so? Absolutely marvellous, let her use that money to enjoy her life more. She has the power, she has the tits and the money. Some sad fuckers bored with their wives/lives gain a temporary distraction from perpetual misery and every c**t is happy for a bit. Little things like exposed boobs keep the nation sane. I hate the Sun because it's a piece of shit and its journalists are all wankers, but there's literally nothing wrong with good looking folk getting naked for money.

You're dead right JOTS - for 5 grand I'll send you some explicit photos of myself.

Pm me them too please. Need a confidence boost!

Stoned Rose said:
Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
foxy said:
B7yWv3vCEAAg2Cn.jpg:large

Not a single one of that lot would get on Page 3. Especially the Ian Brown looking fucker at the back.

Perhaps therein lies the 'issue'.
The one on the left with the tambourine smacks a mean arse.
I just know it.

aguero93:20 said:
This needs to be posted on this thread.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bEGLbCNRqw[/video]

Nothing involving Tim Minchin should be posted/spoken of/exist anywhere ever.

I feel ashamed typing his name and breaking that rule.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.