The Great Ticket Cock Up.

salfordtrueblue said:
vonksbignose said:
wilf9 said:
??? Stop moaning, Why should i miss out because the plastic fan wants a ticket. Im sorry if im offending people, but if it was £25 like the last round would there have been a queue? I don't think so.

Here's an idea; why not buy a season ticket, then you'll have the option to get your cup ticket in your own seat for the first 5 days of any subsequent offer such as this one!

You seem to be having a dig at people who haven't been to previous rounds in this particular competition, when your gripe seems to indicate that you are not loyal enough to go to every game in a different competition (ie, the premier league).

You can't have it both ways - don't sell yourself as Mr loyal & berate everyone else, when your own attendance record aint looking too water-tight from where I'm sitting.

good shout mate.......

People on here just assume. My record for the last 18 Years has been very very good. If I didn't work sats i would have a season ticket. Were you there That wednesday night against Watford, under pearce when the atmosphere was ELECTRIC, cos they were playing it through a tape recorder. I ask that cos a lot on here won't have been

wilf9 said:
By my calculations I will have spent more money this season on Tickets, than you with your season ticket. So stick that in your pipe and smoke it.
I don't want to get involved in this argument, I'd just like to make an observation. If what you say is true (and I have no reason to doubt you), then you may as well have got a season ticket, hadn't you? Would've saved you money and hassle like this. Or even just a half-season ticket at Christmas.

Seems a bit silly to not get a ST cos you can't go to all the games, but then end up spending more in total on the games you can go to.

Dubai Blue said:
wilf9 said:
By my calculations I will have spent more money this season on Tickets, than you with your season ticket. So stick that in your pipe and smoke it.
I don't want to get involved in this argument, I'd just like to make an observation. If what you say is true (and I have no reason to doubt you), then you may as well have got a season ticket, hadn't you? Would've saved you money and hassle like this. Or even just a half-season ticket at Christmas.

Seems a bit silly to not get a ST cos you can't go to all the games, but then end up spending more in total on the games you can go to.

I go when i can go, hindsight is a good thing. Because of the Uefa cup run its put most games to a sunday. Had we got knocked out against Albourg I couldn't have gone to Fulham or West Brom, now I can and will. Im in a catch 22 with it. !!! But as always city don't think out of the box, It's easy for them to see what games ive been to / missed and it is for them to check everybody else. They should have come up with a points system, thats im saying

i m in the direct debit scheme and never once had to confirm i m going as thats what you sign up for at the start, it must have been just the 3rd tier ones last rounds as the third tier was closed, this time even they will be given their own seat

wilf9 said:
Dubai Blue said:
wilf9 said:

I go when i can go, hindsight is a good thing. Because of the Uefa cup run its put most games to a sunday.
Good point. Didn't think of that

I am on the Direct Ticket Scheme, and I have confirmed nothing. I am on level 2, and they take the money direct from your account automatically, which they have already done.
They don't give a shit if you turn up, they have already got your money.
I would imagine this would apply to the 3rd tier for this game as well.

wilf9 said:
??? Stop moaning, Why should i miss out because the plastic fan wants a ticket. Im sorry if im offending people, but if it was £25 like the last round would there have been a queue? I don't think so.
v true my friend!

Just back after an hour and a half queue at the stadium. (Even though have season ticket, went for old man and nephew's tickets) It was berluddy freezing in that wind, and asked a steward why they hadn't thought to open a catering stand that was right next to the queue, they woulda raked in a few bob, and we could have all had a warming tea or coffee...'They plan to open it....tomorrow' he answered.

Only at City......

Galski said:
The website seems to be running alright!!!
Just keep pressing F5, it took about 5 mins but after that it was sweet!

Keep trying everyone!!!!

F5 works, thanks for the advice! Lucily I got through on the phone just before it came up. Girl confirmed seats were already on general sale and allowed me to buy tickets for two acesscard holders with no loyalty points. I hope that somebody more deserving doesnt miss out, the tickets are for my sister and her boyfriend who is only just getting into football - hes getting the itch for blue and they are coming because it so cheap. They are also allowing people to buy more than one ticket on each card. Just like City, they do the hard bit and then fail delivering a good final ball!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.