The Great Ticket Cock Up.

wilf9 said:
??? Stop moaning, Why should i miss out because the plastic fan wants a ticket. Im sorry if im offending people, but if it was £25 like the last round would there have been a queue? I don't think so.
then buy a season ticket pal and stop whining........i can only afford to pick me games these days,but at this price i can afford to take all the family......keep tryin on the phones,just got my lot....

vonksbignose said:
wilf9 said:
??? Stop moaning, Why should i miss out because the plastic fan wants a ticket. Im sorry if im offending people, but if it was £25 like the last round would there have been a queue? I don't think so.

Here's an idea; why not buy a season ticket, then you'll have the option to get your cup ticket in your own seat for the first 5 days of any subsequent offer such as this one!

You seem to be having a dig at people who haven't been to previous rounds in this particular competition, when your gripe seems to indicate that you are not loyal enough to go to every game in a different competition (ie, the premier league).

You can't have it both ways - don't sell yourself as Mr loyal & berate everyone else, when your own attendance record aint looking too water-tight from where I'm sitting.

You wanna bet I buck the trend. I work Saturdays so i have been to every home match this season that wasn't on a saturday. By my calculations I will have spent more money this season on Tickets, than you with your season ticket. So stick that in your pipe and smoke it You just assumeing im a plastic fan. I have almost 900 points on an access card. meaning they are all from games.

vonksbignose said:
wilf9 said:

Here's an idea; why not buy a season ticket, then you'll have the option to get your cup ticket in your own seat for the first 5 days of any subsequent offer such as this one!

You seem to be having a dig at people who haven't been to previous rounds in this particular competition, when your gripe seems to indicate that you are not loyal enough to go to every game in a different competition (ie, the premier league).

You can't have it both ways - don't sell yourself as Mr loyal & berate everyone else, when your own attendance record aint looking too water-tight from where I'm sitting.

Exactly.

Season ticket holders seats are reserved till Sunday. Everyone knew the phone lines would be busy today. But from what you're saying that shouldn't be a problem for you because, being such a loyal fan, you will be a season ticket holder already. Therefore, why not ring up on Friday or Saturday when it will be less busy?

vonksbignose said:
wilf9 said:

good shout mate.......

C_T_I_D said:
kbb said:
simple really join the cup scheme - they send u a tkt - no queuing just need to be prepared to go to every game which I do anyway so not a problem (and you get further 50 points for joing the scheme)

WRONG

They reserve you a ticket for the previous round and this round and you must confirm your attendance. Look online (if poss) and realise that your ticket should still be classed as 'PEND' which means they're awaiting confirmation. If you do not confirm, your ticket will be released on general sale this coming Sunday!!

Sorry but you are wrong , have been a member of the Cup tickets scheme for years and you get a ticket automatically, a receipt sent when the tickets are released and your Season Card is authorised. Makes absolute sense for me

I think I might go to this game seeing as its a fiver.do I get free program and a pie for this ?also can anyone give us a lift .......thanks

Blue82 said:
vonksbignose said:
wilf9 said:

Exactly.

Season ticket holders seats are reserved till Sunday. Everyone knew the phone lines would be busy today. But from what you're saying that shouldn't be a problem for you because, being such a loyal fan, you will be a season ticket holder already. Therefore, why not ring up on Friday or Saturday when it will be less busy?

I am indeed a seasonticket holder, although I already bought my Hamburg ticket online today cos I'm impatient, so I'm now looking forward to settling into my own seat with all my friends (they'll be in their own seats - we don't share one), to watch what will hopefully be a cracking game of footy!

wilf9 said:
vonksbignose said:
wilf9 said:

You wanna bet I buck the trend. I work Saturdays so i have been to every home match this season that wasn't on a saturday. By my calculations I will have spent more money this season on Tickets, than you with your season ticket. So stick that in your pipe and smoke it You just assumeing im a plastic fan. I have almost 900 points on an access card. meaning they are all from games.

I work Saturday evenings & have to travel quite a distance for work sometimes, but I still have a seasonticket & any games that I can't make, I give it to my mate. That way, I get to go to all the games I can, & I don't have to do as you seem to, & pay over the odds for a ticket for individual games.

So I apologise for assuming that you were a plastic fan. Turns out, your just a bit thick!!! ;-)

Anyway, have you managed to get a ticket yet? It really isn't as chaotic on the online site as some seem to be making out. It took me 5 minutes & all you need is a customer number, so you should be fine.

wilf9 said:
vonksbignose said:
wilf9 said:

wow your ace...... can i be your friend mr Loyal bollox

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.