The most unfunny comedian ever

I saw a minute or two of Miranda 'doing stand up' last night, in front of thousands. Her jokes are shit and she hasnt got a single comedic bone in her body. It's literally like they've dragged some stupid woman out of the local charity shop and shoved a mic in her hand and said 'go on have a try love'. She must be laughing her bollocks off (and I do mean bollocks)
Well said drone. My daughter was in stitches at her prancing about. She's just a big unfunny tranny looking woman.

Me and the old man were on a drive the other night and listened to Peter Kay's Car Share with Johnny Walker. Apart from a couple of decent 50s tracks from Johnny, the show mostly consisted of Kay's inane burblings while they drove around Manchester and Bolton. The highlight of the program came when they stopped at a butty shop that had run out of corned beef. 'We haven't got any garlic bread either', the assistant quipped.

I saw a minute or two of Miranda 'doing stand up' last night, in front of thousands. Her jokes are shit and she hasnt got a single comedic bone in her body. It's literally like they've dragged some stupid woman out of the local charity shop and shoved a mic in her hand and said 'go on have a try love'. She must be laughing her bollocks off (and I do mean bollocks)

We turned it off instantly, as funny as cancer she is!

Me and the old man were on a drive the other night and listened to Peter Kay's Car Share with Johnny Walker. Apart from a couple of decent 50s tracks from Johnny, the show mostly consisted of Kay's inane burblings while they drove around Manchester and Bolton. The highlight of the program came when they stopped at a butty shop that had run out of corned beef. 'We haven't got any garlic bread either', the assistant quipped.
I saw him on his last tour at manchester arena & he was funny beyond belief!! but saw his xmas "special" on bbc1 & he almost made miranda seem funny

Dane Cook - First time I saw him I thought he was suffering from a severe form of ADHD and was off his meds.

Carlos Mencia - Most of the jokes he ripped off weren't that funny to begin with. A prime example of why you shouldn't encourage people with no talent.

Demetri Martin - Tells a type of joke that I guess, some people manage to get, because he obviously has an audience. I don't ever seem to think it's funny though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.