The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The league last win at Anfield before 2021, 2003 and 1981 was 1953.
I remember the like of Liverpool winning at Maine Road and being clapped off the pitch after winning. City fans appreciating their football. Can you imagine the bitter scouse twats doing anything but booing. Our players gave money towards the Hillsboro’s fund at Anfield and got booed every time we touched the ball. Yaya got injured and those twat were cheering.

Red Scouse wankers.

Last edited:
Pathetic comment.

Are you trying to give the lurkers another stick to beat us with.

If you can't say anything positive or supportive before a major game say nowt !!
I'll say what I want. This is a city forum. Couldnt give a shite what lurkers think. 3 wins in seventy years speaks for itself. The recent win there was in front of an empty Anfield.

I'll say what I want. This is a city forum. Couldnt give a shite what lurkers think. 3 wins in seventy years speaks for itself. The recent win there was in front of an empty Anfield.
Yup it’s an absolutely pathetic record

What about the numerous games in recent years where we have been outright ravaged by the Refs or VAR?

You seem to like shite and shit brown shorts...do you need a doctor or another club to support ??

We can’t rely on anyone else. If City can’t go to spurs and the dips and win then how can we expect other inferior teams? Nah it’s time city banish these stupid fucking hoodoos. 5 trophies last season cemented us into the very top.

If we don’t turn up we don’t deserve to win the league again. It’s that simple this season.

We can’t rely on anyone else. If City can’t go to spurs and the dips and win then how can we expect other inferior teams? Nah it’s time city banish these stupid fucking hoodoos. 5 trophies last season cemented us into the very top.

If we don’t turn up we don’t deserve to win the league again. It’s that simple this season.
Yep if we shit ourselves at Anfield again it’s curtains for us.

Have to be honest this is the first time this season I don’t think we will win it.

United at home, Villa at home, Arsenal at home, Liverpool away and Spurs away.

We are dropping too many points there.

Hope I am wrong.

I will puke if dippers win the title from a position of being 5th last season, no CL, losing experienced players like Fabinho, Henderson and they miss out on top targets like Bellingham, Caicedo, basically buy a new midfield of decent players but no world beaters like Mcallister, Endo, Szoboslai, and turn it into PL title.

if thats what it takes to win title I will puke.

we cannot let it happen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.