The very, very, very best place to live

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Tuearts right boot, 20 Mar 2017 at 9:55 AM.

1. m7mcfc

m7mcfc

Man of leisure
    You'd like Mars then same rocky red colour, don't know what factor sun cream needed though.

2. m7mcfc

m7mcfc

Man of leisure

3. stony

stony

Shagged a girl from Melbourne once. Lovely lass, great shag, but you couldn't take her anywhere. She came over with my mates cousin, 4 of them all girls. His dad picked them up from the airport and brought them straight round to theirs. They were a bit straight laced and cracked open a bottle of sherry for the occasion. When he said "would anyone like a drink" she piped up "thought you'd never ask, my throats as dry as a nuns ****"

4. willipp

willipp

Hahaha I live in penwortham and god I'd go mad doing that drive through lostock hall every day. They have been widening the bypass for 3 years now and still a long time to go, but once it's finished it should make that journey quicker.

5. Ant

Ant

Engineer
    Born in Stretford.... finished my time in Great Malvern ... stunning UK place to live ... Now lve in New Zealand (hutt valley near Wellington).

6. Rosler1985

Rosler1985

Was working in Blackley a couple of weeks ago. Getting tools off my van I heard somebody shout "oi **** move ya van before my fella moves it for ya!"

Lovely girl taking what looked like her little son to school. Fucking shithole the lot of it.

7. Saddleworth2

Saddleworth2

Or the drug fuelled gunman in the Walmart car park.

8. Dave Ewing's Back 'eader

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader

I lived there for thirty years before moving to Rochdale. 'Twas such a delightful place then. Blackley Village was the very place those fuckers in Didsbury used as their model!! We want Didsbury to be like Blackely, they chorused. The bastards even wanted to take Boggart Hole Clough with 'em!

9. Pleatfooted

Pleatfooted

Slave
    Haha, until nasa announce the presence of beautiful beaches, quality restaurants and bars on Mars I'll stick with lanza, to be more precise Costa Teguise, we're I'll be in 6 weeks on Friday :)

10. jazzy

jazzy

San Pedro off the coast of Belize , Blue sea sunshine great fishing loved it . That was back in 87 could be ruined now & full of American tourists