The Waiting List

Feel great this morning. Yesterday, I fulfilled a lifelong ambition and purchased 2 season tickets. Block 101. Row G. We are edinburgh based and have been attending three or four home games for the last few seasons. The new stand has given us a great opportunity to step this up. I didn't join the waiting list but there still seem to be opportunities for decent seats. No doubt the anticipated transfer activity will sell the rest. Roll on Chelsea on the 16th August!

Feel great this morning. Yesterday, I fulfilled a lifelong ambition and purchased 2 season tickets. Block 101. Row G. We are edinburgh based and have been attending three or four home games for the last few seasons. The new stand has given us a great opportunity to step this up. I didn't join the waiting list but there still seem to be opportunities for decent seats. No doubt the anticipated transfer activity will sell the rest. Roll on Chelsea on the 16th August!
That's great news. Like you I am looking forward to the new season and the biggest City crowd I have ever seen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.