ticket prices for semi- final

Maybe but dont they have NFL playing their soon? Instead of England friendlys
It's all £££'s, might mean a few less fines for our players giving dirty looks to Oliver etc but even with a buggered pitch although NFL finishes in January so that wouldn't mess the pitch up anyway.

It's all £££'s, might mean a few less fines for our players giving dirty looks to Oliver etc but even with a buggered pitch although NFL finishes in January so that wouldn't mess the pitch up anyway.

True, don't think its happening for a while when we have NFL played regular over here. Believe Spurs new ground will also host NFL

I disagree,Id prefer either of those 2 options just like it used to be,plus we are going to be outnumbered considerably at Wembley,I cant afford it so wont be going .

So you prefer the other options . But you won't go as you can't afford it fair enough. But really, stop whinging.

Not just you but anyone not prepared to go just sit in the pub with your lager moan if we lose and bask in the glory if we win.
But clamp it.

So you prefer the other options . But you won't go as you can't afford it fair enough. But really, stop whinging.

Not just you but anyone not prepared to go just sit in the pub with your lager moan if we lose and bask in the glory if we win.
But clamp it.
Exactly mate, it's like those not in the cup scheme saying I'll wait and see who we get, it doesn't matter, City are playing

But clamp it.
who the fk is whinging ? Im stating my financial position

and stick your "clamp it " advice

and for your information,i struggle to pay for my season card and sons card every year,going to the pub to watch city stopped for me years ago,streaming as been my " pub " for years now not the luxury of watching city in a pub.

who the fk is whinging ? Im stating my financial position

and stick your "clamp it " advice

and for your information,i struggle to pay for my season card and sons card every year,going to the pub to watch city stopped for me years ago,streaming as been my " pub " for years now not the luxury of watching city in a pub.
Remember the song we will follow man city over land and sea

Anyone advis which are the best seats for family/kids. Got the cheap seats at back of level 3 as last available for Carling Cup final last season and was horrible for the kids due to ****ish behaviour from supposed adults, is top / bottom tier on sides better? Not too arsed what I have to pay, I just want my kids to enjoy themselves

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.