Ticket queues in Glasgow

About a dozen of us flying out Monday and they do drink it'll be a blessing if we have a few hours off it liver recovery time, Dusseldorf one of best drinking places I've ever been Gladbach on the other hands a bit like Ashton on a wet Sunday night. Sure we'll meet up for a beer or two mate.

Cracking Cuban Restaurant in Monchengladbach which does amazing food and BOGOF cocktails, the swimming pool is a delicious BLUE number

The big irony is that City didn’t sellout for Turin last season, or Munich and Roma, the previous campaign, yet the new system discriminates against people like me who did bother with those games.

It normally goes against the grain, but yesterday I travelled on the Thomson trip and struck lucky with not having to queue.

Sadly, the official trips seem to be the way forward. I’ve done 78 of the last 82 european games, but it’s becoming a complete pain in the arse.

RESPECT for an impressive record

Cracking Cuban Restaurant in Monchengladbach which does amazing food and BOGOF cocktails, the swimming pool is a delicious BLUE number
I'll see if I can get em to go in but in all honesty there aren't many cocktail drinkers amongst us, good foods always appealing though.

Would the posters on here that are so outraged by being treated the way they're being treated vent their frustration at a fan or group of fans that are at an away game clearly pissed out of their heads and high on cocaine, like they would to a club representative at the ticket collection point?

They've probably contributed to the decision to implement this collection system after all. They're by no means the main reason but it's surely something they've discussed when deciding to implement it.

Bad behaviour at away games is probably one of the reasons for the club wanting to know who is actually going to the games and anybody who's actually been to an away game, especially in Europe will have witnessed some pretty embarrassing behaviour from some fans at times.

Unfortunately a minority of fans that act like children while away with city have contributed to the rest of us being treated like children.

I don't blame the club if one of their reasons was to deter fans from going to an away game to get smashed off your face in the face of supporting the club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.