Todays Pitch Invasion. City v Swansea

One bloke had a broken leg and 2 crutches ffs !! If he can get on then we need to question what we paid all the bloody stewards for ! If you want to go on then go on . If you don’t want to go on then don’t ! I’m on level 2 so got no chance of getting on unless I want to end up like the bloke with the crutches !

I was on level 3, four rows from the back. I did invade but everybody had gone home by then :)

I cannot believe some of the moaning c**ts on here, why go to games, you miserable twats?

I got on from 115, it was good-natured and a fkn good laugh, piss off with your anti-fun, depressive posts.

I enjoyed it, got a few photos from on the pitch, sent a few to mates that support other clubs and every single one of them replied saying it looked great and they wished it was them.
Spot on mate.
Me and my lad did the same
Great post

I was there yesterday and I'm disgusted with what happened.
I was just finishing off my prawn sandwiches that I'd prepared earlier that morning from half time when the invasion began.
The celebrating was way over the top. We had only won the league that's all.
Show some respect for other fans who do not wish to enjoy this moment.
I shall not be returning.

Back from work.

I see sense has prevailed in the end, on here, and from the FA.

No harm done after yesterday's pitch invasion.

No let the players lift the trophy, celebrate, and walk around the pitch with their families after the Huddersfield game.

Everyone is happy. :-)

Last edited:
I was more annoyed by all the fuckers running for the exits at ,80 minutes than anyone running onto the pitch. Our first home game since it was confirmed we had won the title, a fantastic performance and they can't stay to either applaud the team or go on the pitch. They did neither because they had left. Normally I couldn't care less but I thought yesterday they could have stayed.
I left early. Like you I THOUGHT they could have stayed off the pitch. But didnt !

I feel the pitch is for players.
I would have liked them to have the opportunity to say thanks for our support at the end"

One bloke had a broken leg and 2 crutches ffs !! If he can get on then we need to question what we paid all the bloody stewards for !
Well, we don't pay them to manhandle people on crutches with a broken leg for starters, that should be a sacking offence.

Confirmed, no FA action.

MEN comparing it to the Wigan pitch invasion. :-?

More picture's via the link.

IMG_2646.jpg

IMG_2649.jpg

IMG_2650.jpg

IMG_2648.jpg

https://www.manchestereveningnews.c...manchester-city-fans-celebrate-title-14565145

Huddersfield game is the chance for players to do a lap of honour and show appreciation for our support. Absolutely no harm done by a 10 minute celebratory pitch invasion yesterday, if anything it shows to the players how much it means to us, which I'm sure they will appreciate. Some people need to seriously lighten up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.