Total Doom: how much disaster can City fans take??

Nothing can be classed as a failure any more in my eyes after what we as fans, and a club have been through when we ended up in the old second division and the total mis-management of our club.

They can only be regarded as setbacks in my eyes

Was lucky enough to witness the Mercer/Allison era but the club won trophies without resorting to spending big bucks , think franny was our biggest signing at £60k and in my opinion that team will never be bettered for its will to win and character. The current situation at the club is truly magnificent we won the lottery when Sheik Mansour poured his millions into our club , and no matter how you disguise it , we have bought our trophies , but no more than Blackburn , Chelsea , Rags , Dippers , Leeds have done in the past but its just the media highlight our spending and thoroughly enjoy any setbacks we suffer.
You can try to ignore Sky, BT Sport , BBC and the red tops but it does antagonise our supporter base , but don't forget the more shite they peddle about our club only means we are hurting the bastards big time . 2017 will be a transitional year but long term we are going to blow the premier league and europe out of the water and that is what the rest of the football world fears , the mediyaaaa will go full tilt over the next few months to get Pep to fall on his sword , but it won't work he has the full backing of the owner and CEO of the club. Quite looking forward to ramming the Rag / Dipper pundits words down their throats over the next few years , Believe.

Great post and totally with you on that

Was lucky enough to witness the Mercer/Allison era but the club won trophies without resorting to spending big bucks , think franny was our biggest signing at £60k and in my opinion that team will never be bettered for its will to win and character. The current situation at the club is truly magnificent we won the lottery when Sheik Mansour poured his millions into our club , and no matter how you disguise it , we have bought our trophies , but no more than Blackburn , Chelsea , Rags , Dippers , Leeds have done in the past but its just the media highlight our spending and thoroughly enjoy any setbacks we suffer.
You can try to ignore Sky, BT Sport , BBC and the red tops but it does antagonise our supporter base , but don't forget the more shite they peddle about our club only means we are hurting the bastards big time . 2017 will be a transitional year but long term we are going to blow the premier league and europe out of the water and that is what the rest of the football world fears , the mediyaaaa will go full tilt over the next few months to get Pep to fall on his sword , but it won't work he has the full backing of the owner and CEO of the club. Quite looking forward to ramming the Rag / Dipper pundits words down their throats over the next few years , Believe.
I agree with this 100%
A few transfer windows added to with the likes of Diaz/Sancho/Foden and others coming through the ranks in the next few years the future is loooking very bright Indeed.

Lincoln,Wycombe,York.

Went to them all away. Lost 'em all.

Wycombe DOUBLED us.

Doom,gloom & rather disappointing.

Then WREXHAM and....................BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM !! Onwards & upwards.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.