Two Indian girls, 23 and 15, ordered to be raped by town council because brother eloped

I'll bite. Go on then; justify raping a couple of women because their brother eloped with a woman from another caste.
And while you're at it please have a go at justifying the caste system. Is it any less off a retarded fuckwittery system than Apartheid?

Nope. I can't. There is no justification. At all.

The British had a huge hand in setting up the caste system, which is entrenched in Indian culture, and one online petition won't change a thing.

All the petition can do is give amnesty something to grab the attention of high level diplomats or some mp after a 'cause' to chase. That's the way it works, but sadly probably to slow a process to help these girls. I personally have my doubts about the professionalism and integrity of any male judiciary that sentences atractive young females to rape as a punishment for other peoples crimes. I wonder if the judge/jury will by any chance be intending to carry out the sentence themselves?

No wonder Aliens don't bother coming here, they probably know how inbred and backwards we still are with people like this still living in the dark ages.

The British had a huge hand in setting up the caste system said:
But before we enter in to a bit of self-flagellation, I should point out that the Caste system existed before British rule. We organised it a bit for admin purposes. From 1920, we also started to offer 'positive discrimination' to help out the lower castes. I don't think we can be to blame for something as disgusting as this.

FF

Wow. I quoted myself! :-)

I'll bite. Go on then; justify raping a couple of women because their brother eloped with a woman from another caste.
And while you're at it please have a go at justifying the caste system. Is it any less off a retarded fuckwittery system than Apartheid?

Of course they can justify it. It's the entire reason why they can do it. Just because you don't agree with that justification doesn't make it any less of a justification.

No wonder Aliens don't bother coming here, they probably know how inbred and backwards we still are with people like this still living in the dark ages.

We're als inbred and backwards, we're just a little bit less inbred and backwards as these lot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.