UCL Final - Atlético Madrid vs Real Madrid

In the main, he's been a flat track bully this season and he's on the way out. Wouldn't bother me one little bit to see him rock up in Trafford coz it would cost them a fortune. The Prem is too fast for him.

He'd be top scorer easily. Look at his goal record. It's astronomical. He stepped up when Real needed him countless times the same way he stepped up when the rags needed him multiple times. You say he's a flat track bully yet he's scored 16 El Clasico goals. He's in the top 3 players in the world without a doubt.

He'd be top scorer easily. Look at his goal record. It's astronomical. He stepped up when Real needed him countless times the same way he stepped up when the rags needed him multiple times. You say he's a flat track bully yet he's scored 16 El Clasico goals. He's in the top 3 players in the world without a doubt.

Theres no doubt he's a quality player but give Benzema the penalties and Benzema has more league goals than him this season. The team create chances in abundance for all of Reals attackers. Ronaldo isn't a shoe in for top goalscorer over here anymore at that United side who won't offer up even half the amount of opportunities Real do for Christy

As much as Ronaldo has declined, Savic s obviously a good defender who is thriving under one of the best coaches in world football. It's not a coincidence that City, Fiorentina and Atletico have all seen something in him.

I remember when Montenegro played England at Wembley, in a Euro 2012 qualifier, and he had a great game. He's always been promising, the difference confidence makes is huge, we were fighting for the title, and when Savic came in for when Kompany was injured the spotlight was on him. He made mistakes and was hammered by the media. I'm pleased for him that he's fulfilling his potential under Simeone.

Theres no doubt he's a quality player but give Benzema the penalties and Benzema has more league goals than him this season. The team create chances in abundance for all of Reals attackers. Ronaldo isn't a shoe in for top goalscorer over here anymore at that United side who won't offer up even half the amount of opportunities Real do for Christy

It depends who they bring in. I think you put Ronaldo in our side in front of KDB and a fit Silva and he gets 30+ goals. He's so well rounded as a forward that he'll continue to score bucket loads for years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.