UFOs

I'm fairly certain that if other intelligent life exists they'd piss themselves laughing if they found out why the shops are shut early today.

Just do a quick Google mate. Buzz Aldrin is one that has said as much and there's more. I'm not taking it for gospel though, it's a massive claim and I'm still sceptical.
Buzz Aldrin has unfortunately been a bell end for about 20 years now, and (not coincidentally) skint. He makes noise for money these days, and the more extreme the noise (ie aliens and UFOs, the higher the fee). He has no credibility

Buzz Aldrin has unfortunately been a bell end for about 20 years now, and (not coincidentally) skint. He makes noise for money these days, and the more extreme the noise (ie aliens and UFOs, the higher the fee). He has no credibility

Well that's something I wasn't too aware of. As I said I'm not taking it as gospel, a couple of ex NASA astronauts saying it are interesting but they could be washed up. I still believe ufos are US technology.

Talks about the Germans accessing unknown technology from who knows where. Suggested they had a base in Antarctica. Suggest Americans went steaming in with a big battle group and got their arses kicked by craft with immense capabilities. Certainly something hush hush went off. The Admiral who commanded it was given the cold shoulder as soon as he started talking about it. It's an interesting film.
Ah ok ta.

So no aliens then.

I work on the railway and have seen some strange things in the night sky that have made me think wtf. On a bridge at Llangollen I saw a bright light travelling at a tremendous speed then just vanished. There was no sound, I have also seen this in other remote areas at night. But I have just put it down to small meteors burning up in the atmosphere after a bit of reading.

I like to think there is another being thinking what we do 'is there anyone out there'. Are they kind, is their planet in trouble, do they coexist well, do they love and feel emotions as we do.

I just hope it is someone who thinks like me if we ever do meet and not the US military mentality.
...can we pre-emptively nuke the bastards before they try to invade our planet? Do they have any natural resources we can steal?

...can we pre-emptively nuke the bastards before they try to invade our planet? Do they have any natural resources we can steal?

You joke but a lot of very clever people believe that this is exactly what we should do.

There has never been a case in human history that a highly technologically advanced society has a lower technological society and not exploited, murdered or genocided them. Many think that any aliens coming here should be presumed hostile until proven otherwise.

If the aliens have any sense they won't come any where near our corrupt, murderous fucking earthlings.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.