Unisex Football

JakeRedMCFC

With all the female football being on now, it got me thinking about how the quality of the top level of women's football compares to men's.
Could they ever combine and all of the women get transferred into mens football (at whichever level they are good enough for?)
How many of the female footballers could make it at Premier League level?
Is it highly unlikely due to all other leagues in Europe and around the world having to agree due to playing each other and tranfers?

Obvously not at the same level as it was a kick about between mates.

I once played 7 a-side against against a team that involved 3 of the Arsenal womens team.

Before the game, our team was all lads, we were joking about with things like "er, can you tackle them like you normally would (a bloke) or do you have to take it easy with them?".

None of us got anywhere near them, and some of my mates are semi pro.

What happens when a male footballer lunges in with a crunching tackle but gets the ball well before taking out the female player?

Even the very very top level women's football is a ridiculously poor standard compared to men's.

I'd say the women's World Cup final is no better than half decent level Sunday league football for men. If that. It's gash!

Mixed hockey works. Nowt better than providing an assist to a team mate and later sleeping with her.

Mixed football won't.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.