United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh the offside calls are just because if poor standards from the officials. With Rojo I do agree I'm amazed he managed to escape each time with just a yellow, hopefully he has learnt his lesson, there will be no excuse if he does it again.

C1MFa9wXgAEWa1O.jpg:large

1484911976170628826.gif

Grappling and wrestling is always going on at setplays. Henderson was hardly hurt by being thrown to the ground, it should have been a foul and yellow card if spotted by the ref but wasn't. Retrospective action for that is going down a slippery slope.

As for the bias claims I'd say Sagna kicking out at Boyd or Kyke Walker doing it last week with no action or even a peep from the media shows that's not the case.
And a penalty... ?

oh go on then i'll take the bait.
Interesting use of the word 'grappling', don't see much 'wrestling' from Henderson. Red card all day.

As for two kick outs not being punished dispelling the bias shown is laughable. Just this season 5 off side goals ( minimum ) not given and numerous incidents not looked at or punished retrospectively..pogba, ibra, rojo, rooney. Not seen any of these poured over by any of the media either, infact the opposite.
Anyone else had the same privilege ? Don't think so.

I'm genuinely not sure how any regular minded being could possibly defend that.

It's red. All day. Period.

Hardly, am just giving an opinion. Will leave your to it now.

who's due for the offside goal this week ? surely not big nose he's had three already , even the goal of the month was 2 yards offside and PEG reckons he's unlucky , the RAGS and PEG is a match made in heaven and its to be played on a .................Thursday night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.