United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
In addition to the Martial incident and the cheating/diving that went on the Rags also were lucky to escape Red Cards for

Smalling blatantly sticking the nut on Perrin and nearly knocking him out. As the ball was in the vicinity it went down as a clash of heads but IMO he went for the player and got him.
Lingard for extremely high footed challenge and rake on the same player.
Ander Herrera for persistent fouling.In contrast if Yaya gets booked early in a game the commentators treat every minor infringement thereafter as if it should be a second yellow.

It's been quite a long time since I've seen United play as cynically and recklessly as they did on Thursday.
They are going to seriously injure someone soon if they continue like this.

It will all be accidental and we will hear the age-old mantra applied to the likes of Rag assassins that 'they're not that kind of player'!

We had the ref this dinnertime 'talking' to players after fouls that should be sanctioned with a yellow card. Why do they need to talk to them. Everybody on the pitch should know the Laws of the Game and what the sanctions are for infringing them. Funny how our first team seem to have the yellow card as the first option.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/paul-scholes-tells-story-how-9830616

Paul Scholes tells the story of how he tried to get revenge on Ronaldinho for snubbing a move to Manchester United

The Brazilian forward was on the verge of a move to Old Trafford in 2003 before changing his mind late on and joining Barcelona instead
BYHAMISH MACKAY
  • 13:04, 16 FEB 2017
  • UPDATED13:36, 16 FEB 2017
Paul Scholes has revealed he and his former team-mates tried to take revenge on Ronaldinho after the Brazilian snubbed a move to Manchester United in 2003.

Ronaldinho, who won the Ballon d'Or two years later, was on the verge of a move to Old Trafford before changing his mind and joining Barcelona.

Shortly after the incident, the two clubs faced each other in a pre-season tour. Scholes and his United team-mates were determined to let their disappointment at his decision known.

Despite the game being a friendly, they conspired to kick him off the park. Unfortunately for them, they couldn't get near him.
Speaking to blog the Republik of Mancunia,Scholes said: "I think Ronaldinho was very close at one time. I think if that’d have happened, I’d liked to have played with him. He was brilliant.

"I remember that year, we were on the pre-season tour and it looked like he was going to sign for us and he ended up signing for Barcelona, and we were playing Barcelona on the pre-season tour.

"Because he didn’t sign for us, everyone wanted to boot him and kick him, but you couldn’t get near him. Brilliant player, would loved to have seen him [at United] but, didn’t happen."

Brazilian-football-star-Ronaldinho-poses.jpg

Ronaldinho recently returned to Barcelona in an ambassadorial role (Photo: AFP/Getty)
To read more of the interview, click here..
Paul Scholes has revealed he and his former team-mates tried to take revenge on Ronaldinho after the Brazilian snubbed a move to Manchester United in 2003.

Ronaldinho, who won the Ballon d'Or two years later, was on the verge of a move to Old Trafford before changing his mind and joining Barcelona.

Shortly after the incident, the two clubs faced each other in a pre-season tour. Scholes and his United team-mates were determined to let their disappointment at his decision known.

Despite the game being a friendly, they conspired to kick him off the park. Unfortunately for them, they couldn't get near him.

Speaking to blog the Republik of Mancunia,Scholes said: "I think Ronaldinho was very close at one time. I think if that’d have happened, I’d liked to have played with him. He was brilliant.

"I remember that year, we were on the pre-season tour and it looked like he was going to sign for us and he ended up signing for Barcelona, and we were playing Barcelona on the pre-season tour.

"Because he didn’t sign for us, everyone wanted to boot him and kick him, but you couldn’t get near him. Brilliant player, would loved to have seen him [at United] but, didn’t happen."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/paul-scholes-tells-story-how-9830616

Paul Scholes tells the story of how he tried to get revenge on Ronaldinho for snubbing a move to Manchester United

The Brazilian forward was on the verge of a move to Old Trafford in 2003 before changing his mind late on and joining Barcelona instead
BYHAMISH MACKAY
  • 13:04, 16 FEB 2017
  • UPDATED13:36, 16 FEB 2017

Brazilian-football-star-Ronaldinho-poses.jpg

Ronaldinho recently returned to Barcelona in an ambassadorial role (Photo: AFP/Getty)
To read more of the interview, click here..

I don't know which is more pathetic, wanting to kick the shit out of an opponent or admitting that you wanted to kick the shit out of an opponent years later.

What a bunch of cowardly, scumbags!

Nice to see Maureen coming out and blaming foreign managers and their lack of understanding of the culture for the death of the FA Cup. Not as if the main culprit was Scottish and all his managerial British protégés and mates being the worst offenders for playing reserve teams in the cup. Still, he gets to say what the moron anti-foreigner brigade love to hear while biging himself up as a protector of English values

Nice to see Maureen coming out and blaming foreign managers and their lack of understanding of the culture for the death of the FA Cup. Not as if the main culprit was Scottish and all his managerial British protégés and mates being the worst offenders for playing reserve teams in the cup. Still, he gets to say what the moron anti-foreigner brigade love to hear while biging himself up as a protector of English values

The biggest culprit and the 2nd biggest culprit are the FA for fucking about with final KO time and dates and
selling out the tv.

The FA punished the ****s by making sure their last 57 cup ties were televised....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.