United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice to see Maureen coming out and blaming foreign managers and their lack of understanding of the culture for the death of the FA Cup. Not as if the main culprit was Scottish and all his managerial British protégés and mates being the worst offenders for playing reserve teams in the cup. Still, he gets to say what the moron anti-foreigner brigade love to hear while biging himself up as a protector of English values

And especially when they missed the competition altogether when they went on their triumphant tour of Brazil !

Jose saying the Pogba fee will look cheap by next season. Cheap as compared to what? The GDP of a flourishing small country? The cost of replacing Trident nuclear missiles? The wall being built in Mexico?

Its just todays instalment in the United PR drive.

I also laughed at the Rojo article in which he claims the United support is so great it makes the players think the opposition is shrinking a little pmsl.

Pravda at its finest it really is.

BT Sport might as well be showing Jake Humphries blowing Big Conk in hyping up their EL second leg.

Jose saying the Pogba fee will look cheap by next season. Cheap as compared to what? The GDP of a flourishing small country? The cost of replacing Trident nuclear missiles? The wall being built in Mexico?

He probably means in comparison to the enormous fortune he's gonna blow on the next has=been to roll up at the theatre of shite.

I wish just 1 media outlet had the backbone to call them on it. Wasn't it only the other week PaddyPower or someone was taking the piss over their diving (this time Mike Jones did not fall for it, although he never booked them for diving although obvious).
Remember Stam telling everyone ferguson told his players to dive, Moaninho sent off after protesting about Pogba's dive v West Ham, Januzaj being the most carded player for diving in the PL despite a few appearences and it goes back decades. Arsenal's unbeaten run down to a Rooney Dive, the less said about Young the better.
Every time i hear "The Utd Way", which itself is laughable, all i think of is cheating, diving, bullying.
That ref last night though should be investigated for that performance, but once again its swept under the carpet.
God, i hope in my lifetime, someone spills the beans and it all comes out
Won't happen, at least until after Kim Jong Ferguson is dead and buried!

Last edited:
David Gill's new rule should United concede seems to have infiltrated my copy of PES last night.

Played the derby and Kolarov twats in a cross, Kun flick headers, De Gea tips it onto the bar and then Sane follows up, heads it back at goal, De Gea leaps up like a salmon, gets a hand to it palms it onto the post but it still goes in and rolls to the back of the net, so it's a goal, and not unlike goals we've seen, think Kenny trying to keep out Zabba's goal in the 3-2 for how it ended up going in.

Game gives a corner. Can actually see the ball cross the line and the linesman flag for a corner despite it being in the back of the net.

So United won't concede another goal ever again in football, that's one way of winning I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.