United away - pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
+1

I fookin hate the derby but we have shown now that this is not a one-off , flukey victory if we win
If we lose ..it actually early days this season.......

Actually think that City will find more consistent form than the rags this season as I believe tat Pep is a better coach than Maureen...

We'll see

Whatever..and much as i'd love to tw@t the plastics tomorrow, the season long form counts for more

Last edited:
I'm off to bed, not going to lose sleep over those twunts . Over the years they've thrown everything they can at us and we taken it , and still here .
Sleep well lads , fuck em .

Oh and yes SCUM .....

One area that concerns me is our leadership. Hart, Zabs, Vinny, Yaya, Aguero - these are all big characters as well as players.

Not sure what we've got if we go behind.

Hate these games, hate them.
Stones, Kolarov, Fernandinho, Silva, De Bruyne all capable of taking the game by its bollocks in their own ways.

With Pep on the sideline we don't need a 'leader' in the traditional sense. He's building a unified team to play a system.

Think positive man!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.