United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any club watching Pogba currently will see a 'luxury' player.
You have one of them on your wing, not running your midfield.
Jose looks like he hates him.
Getting my crash helmet on here, but looking at how poor this United team is, I would say Jose has worked a miracle keeping ahead of Liverpool, Spurs at al.
De Gea has obviously been Superman for them, like Schmeichel was

That's actually quite an amusing thought: Mourinho hates him.

I picture Pogba playing for us, & the comments he would get on here as a City player, when he skins two players in centre mid, does a little pirouette & passes it sideways straight to the oppo winger, & then imagine Mourinho, who paid 100 mil for him, feeling EXACTLY like that, every time he watches him play. But he has to be his manager & not admit that he actually wants to kill him, all the time & really really gets annoyed every time the manager picks him, but he's the manager & has to pick him regularly, because he paid 100 mil for him.

How about a cheeky £140 mil and one penny bid.
We need to get in quick or we will be at the back of a long queue.

Not to mention it being deserving of a champions league place should the rags win it and not make the top 4
It should gift one of our four champions league spots - unless the winner also finishes in the top 3. The FA cup has been devalued and it needs a polish. At least if you win it you'd actually be a champion.

How the fuck can this lumbering poser be worth £140 million?
Is this some sort of psychology being used by Woodward or something, trying to increase value by starting off
with a number and trebling it?
Pogbas value must have plummeted by now, and either they stick with his two or three goals and assists a season,
and put up with him, or take a severe kick in the 'nads by putting him on the open market.
Either will do for me.

A couple of things.
First of all the 'title challenge' by the rags was never on, it was spun that way by the media though. The reasons for this were to make them appear better than they are and build a bit of a fear factor in the minds of teams visiting the swamp. (Notice that there was never any talk of them slipping a few places down the table!)
Regarding Pogbad, rags had a player called Veron, once, who they bought for £26m. When they found out that he didn't fit into their system (was shit, take your pick) they offloaded him to Chelski for £13m.
This is how I see the situation now, albeit at a higher price.

A couple of things.
First of all the 'title challenge' by the rags was never on, it was spun that way by the media though. The reasons for this were to make them appear better than they are and build a bit of a fear factor in the minds of teams visiting the swamp. (Notice that there was never any talk of them slipping a few places down the table!)
Regarding Pogbad, rags had a player called Veron, once, who they bought for £26m. When they found out that he didn't fit into their system (was shit, take your pick) they offloaded him to Chelski for £13m.
This is how I see the situation now, albeit at a higher price.
Of course a Utd title was a possibility at the start of the season. The fact that PEG played dour defensive football and threw players under his bus is the issue. Throwing players under the bus is not good for squad morale and being defensive results in too many draws and gives the title to Pep on a plate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.