United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course a Utd title was a possibility at the start of the season. The fact that PEG played dour defensive football and threw players under his bus is the issue. Throwing players under the bus is not good for squad morale and being defensive results in too many draws and gives the title to Pep on a plate.
As soon as we dominated and beat Chelsea in their own backyard, that was when I knew that we would win the league.

As soon as we dominated and beat Chelsea in their own backyard, that was when I knew that we would win the league.

It was 'on' when the season started, as Utd don't have to actually be better than anyone, in order to beat them, stuff just 'happens' for them (like us missing 5 chances & having two pens & a red card waved away). We just set too high a pace.

It was 'on' when the season started, as Utd don't have to actually be better than anyone, in order to beat them, stuff just 'happens' for them (like us missing 5 chances & having two pens & a red card waved away). We just set too high a pace.
I agree.
My point is that no one ever talked the rags down. The media were always saying that they were title challengers, Pogbad was wonderful and peg always wins the title in his 2nd season!

I agree.
My point is that no one ever talked the rags down. The media were always saying that they were title challengers, Pogbad was wonderful and peg always wins the title in his 2nd season!

They have been doing that since Ferguson left, & then when it doesn't happen, they say Utd have had a good season & are progressing nicely considering all the handicaps they have!

What kind of drugs are they on thinking the Pogba flop is worth 140 mill? His value has gone down not up. In fact I would say half what the rags paid.
If Woodward is involved with the negotiations they'll probably end up with £140 and a new fax machine.

What kind of drugs are they on thinking the Pogba flop is worth 140 mill? His value has gone down not up. In fact I would say half what the rags paid.

Not sure where that figure came about, but totally agree his stock has gone down. Will be funny if he starts pushing for a move this summer, even more so if the Alpaca does similar

United play Arsenal at the end of the month. They(the ones that turn up) will be praised by the media for giving Wenger a good reception while forgetting they've been singing about him being a sex case for two decades.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.