United Thread - 2023/24

All the rags at work are shiting it the brave one's taking a bet want the draw aswell not a problem we will destroy them they are in my eyes the worst scum side I can remember and I'm a foc

Usually in the media when someone scuffs the penalty spot, their is talks of cheating or at the very least criticism against the player. Not with the rag's all i've seen so far is them highlighting United fans love what he did. So they love that he cheated an advantage against the mighty Copenhagen. The saddest thing is alot of rags actually think the media are against them, Fuck knows how.

They are utter dog turd relying on players they wanted rid of in Maguire and Mcwhatshisname to get them out of the shit. They haven’t played well in a single match this season and seem to be winning by getting lucky breaks in game. City can’t let this happen again on Sunday, no sideways for the sake of it passing we need to go for the throat and give them a good hiding in front of the watching world. Ten Hag is very fortunate at the moment that all the focus is on the passing of Bobby Charlton and not how abysmal his team is.
McTwatface?

what happend last season did we kill them off after scoring ? yeah they got a goal given them and we instead of pressing for another goal we lost our heads 2=1 i think
so ok
One example, good grief.
We were in total control until the ref stepped in. Goals change momentum.

Last edited:
One example, good grief.

Tbh the PiGMOL crew provide a bigger threat to us than the rag team itself imo, and they do have form for this !

They are such a poor team with no proper playing style other than hoofing it forwards and if we retain the ball properly and take the chances that occur we should be able to claim the points.

Last edited:
One example, good grief.
i'll give you another 2=0 up half time league won
full time 2-3 thank god for west brom thats just rags
villa last year piss easy lost when the game becomes easy .....................

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.