Vermilion City Hospitality UPDATED

Dodge said:
OK, for those who are interested, just received a call from Peter Gallagher at the club, who have just offered me the following package they are trialling at the Fulham game:

Entrance via West Reception
Parking at the ground
Pre-match Finger Buffet in the exhibition centre
Exhibition Tour
Mini-tour of the ground
Level 2 Colin Bell Tickets
Photo opportunity with Premier League trophy, FA Cup & Comm Shield etc

£100.00 + VAT refund

Perfect for the old fella, my faith in the club thoroughly restored and job done.

..which of course leaves 2 seats at the curry house free if anyone's interested?

Get in..

That seems a good offer especially for the Liverpool game.

Would be interesting to see if this style/package is done for the cheaper cup games at around £50 per person?

Blumers Bloomers said:
Dodge said:
OK, for those who are interested, just received a call from Peter Gallagher at the club, who have just offered me the following package they are trialling at the Fulham game:

Parking at the ground
Exhibition Tour
Mini-tour of the ground

£100.00 + VAT refund

Perfect for the old fella, my faith in the club thoroughly restored and job done.

..which of course leaves 2 seats at the curry house free if anyone's interested?

Get in..

Can't say any fairer than that.

Hope you and your dad have a great time.

Cheers mate, they've also asked if me and the regular Leicester posse would like to try it out at tomorrows match as well. Getting a bit embarrassing now, free loading tossers!

Dodge said:
Blumers Bloomers said:
Dodge said:

Parking at the ground
Exhibition Tour
Mini-tour of the ground

£100.00 + VAT refund

Get in..

Can't say any fairer than that.

Hope you and your dad have a great time.

Cheers mate, they've also asked if me and the regular Leicester posse would like to try it out at tomorrows match as well. Getting a bit embarrassing now, free loading tossers!

Nice one.

All you have to do is approach the club with any problems and they will always assist in 99.9% of cases.

OxBlue said:
Dodge said:

Parking at the ground
Exhibition Tour
Mini-tour of the ground

£100.00 + VAT refund

Get in..

Would be interesting to see if this style/package is done for the cheaper cup games at around £50 per person?

From what I'm told the club are trialling it as it's more of a "fan" experienced and a million miles away from corporate. The Liverpool game is £100.00 per person + VAT not sure how the club will market the package for other games, or if its cheaper for kids etc.

Dodge said:
OxBlue said:
Dodge said:

Parking at the ground
Exhibition Tour
Mini-tour of the ground

£100.00 + VAT refund

Get in..

From what I'm told the club are trialling it as it's more of a "fan" experienced and a million miles away from corporate. The Liverpool game is £100.00 per person + VAT not sure how the club will market the package for other games, or if its cheaper for kids etc.

Well done - Glad to hear they sorted it for you.

As a side note. Do go and have a meal at Vermillion some time. Excellent food

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.