Viillareal away ticket thread (MERGED)

I have one ticket in the City end. Up for a swap for two together in the home end. PM me if interested. Will arrange meet at the ground - am on Spike's trip arriving day of game. Will of course cover the difference in price

Cheers

Ok this is the script with regards Villareal tickets.

In my opinion there is about tree thousand tickets left.

Ive been in the Salera Commercial shopping centre on the outskirts of Castellon. Really easy getting tickets, she asked me how many I wanted!!
The lady showed me the plan of the stadium and where all the available tickets are located in each part of the ground.

The side with the city fans has the most available tickets left. They are 60 euros. I reckon maybe two blocks left, 500 a block, 1000 tickets still up for grabs.

The side opposite the main stand. 70 Euros, few tickets avaiable, maybe 3 to 500 max.

The opposite end to the city fans. 80 Euros. Almost sold out.

The main stand. 120 Euros. Almost sold out.

The shop in the Salera Commercial centre is on the bottom floor.

Easy getting tickets, however, they might sell out!!!

Twitchy bum time!!!

Cheers mate.

Staying in Castellon from Monday so will head down.

Blocks below the City fans appear to be the best.

Any problems with speaking English to them ?

the lady speaks good english.

Im on a bicycle but I would suggest a taxi to the Salera centre.

Ive just looked at a picture that i took of the end where the city fans are and i would say about 500 tickets max and not 1000.
I would post the picture up, but i dont know how to, sorry!!

Castellon is beautiful town. Clean, nice people etc.

phil31 said:
Ok this is the script with regards Villareal tickets.

In my opinion there is about tree thousand tickets left.

Ive been in the Salera Commercial shopping centre on the outskirts of Castellon. Really easy getting tickets, she asked me how many I wanted!!
The lady showed me the plan of the stadium and where all the available tickets are located in each part of the ground.

The side with the city fans has the most available tickets left. They are 60 euros. I reckon maybe two blocks left, 500 a block, 1000 tickets still up for grabs.

The side opposite the main stand. 70 Euros, few tickets avaiable, maybe 3 to 500 max.

The opposite end to the city fans. 80 Euros. Almost sold out.

The main stand. 120 Euros. Almost sold out.

The shop in the Salera Commercial centre is on the bottom floor.

Easy getting tickets, however, they might sell out!!!

Twitchy bum time!!!

Well done Phil.

Wierd that Jay reported them not on sale two days ago and now nearly sold out.

I thought they never ever sold out?

Think a lot of the locals have bought them hoping to cash in, lets hope there are enough for those of us going without tickets

Didsbury Dave said:
Well done Phil.

Wierd that Jay reported them not on sale two days ago and now nearly sold out.

I thought they never ever sold out?

They went on sale today so no chance they'll be nearly sold out. Maybe they only get a certain number of tickets to sell at the Salera Commercial centre?

Cheers for the info though Phil, I still hadn't heard anything.

thanks to all who have booked coach. but this is scam,i am from nigeria and i will use your money to buy fantastic player called bebe,he is from top team in stretford..if man city get another team here in africa, oops i mean spain please book with confidence with ripyourownfansoff.com or (manutdwankers.com)

see u in benidorm,have a save trip.mac

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.