Viillareal away ticket thread (MERGED)

Thanks for all the tips lads, still no tickets but going anyway and fingers crossed we'll get a couple from somewhere.

Staying in Castellon, does anyone have any pubs or bars there to reccomend or that fans are meeting up in?

Don't panic lads, but I'm hearing that social members at Villareal (season ticket holders) can buy 4 tickets for 8€ each, so there is a good chance what Phil was saying last night is true!

I say don't panic because this just means their fans will be selling tickets outside at a nice profit for themselves. I will try to get this all confirmed and look at all available options.

our tickets are in the "preferencia central par" will we be safe/or get in wearing city tops or best to cover up?

their tickets are on sale to season ticket holders over the weekend and "others" from Monday usually sell from two different outlets as far as I know but they'll still be selling on the day of the game at El Madrigal....

Ive been to the stadium, I even met the manager of Villareal!!!

Easy getting tickets at the stadium aswell. Plenty of bars around the stadium.
Villareal itself is nothing special.
From the train station just keep walking straight on for about 2kms and you will reach the ground and a few bars.

Im in Valencia now and the sun is shinning and the bluemoon is rising.
Valencia is lovely. Much more to do here than Vilareal. Castellon is also beautiful with places to booze etc.

If anyone ends up staying behind after the game and needs somewhere to sleep for the night, there is a building site that is covered over so if it rains you keep dry, near entrance 24. Ive made a hole in the corrugated fence so you can sneak in!! Ive been sleeping there for a couple of nights!!!

phil31 said:
Ive been to the stadium, I even met the manager of Villareal!!!

Easy getting tickets at the stadium aswell. Plenty of bars around the stadium.
Villareal itself is nothing special.
From the train station just keep walking straight on for about 2kms and you will reach the ground and a few bars.

Im in Valencia now and the sun is shinning and the bluemoon is rising.
Valencia is lovely. Much more to do here than Vilareal. Castellon is also beautiful with places to booze etc.

If anyone ends up staying behind after the game and needs somewhere to sleep for the night, there is a building site that is covered over so if it rains you keep dry, near entrance 24. Ive made a hole in the corrugated fence so you can sneak in!! Ive been sleeping there for a couple of nights!!!

sounds great, see you wed phil.

Have a good journey De niro.

Are you staying in Valencia?

Side note to anyone without accommadation.

Hostels are really clean. 15 euros in Valencia.
Not sure about Castellon hostels.
Pissing down the last few days but the sun is cracking flags today!!!

Just landed now weather is sweet , just got 2 tickets now hopefully bump into some blues in bendiorm

MCFC OK

Anybody need a lift from barcelona to villareal and back. Have 3 places in the car. Leave wednesday lunch time. Will stay in castellon and drive back thursday. Give me a pm if anyone is interested

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.