Vincent Kompany injuries

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should have got Jevans. I thiink we deffo will in January now.

VVD - I just dont rate him as a steadying calm influence which is what we need.

We dont need some speed merchant brilliant playmaker, we need someone who can handle the pressure.

HAving said that, this thread is based on gossip? Anyone know any more?
Are you actually suggesting we replace kompany with Johnny Evans?

I heard last night from a reliable source that Kompany is causing major concerns behind the scenes and has suffered another setback. This may not be surprising to many but staff at City have decided that a permanent replacement is URGENTLY needed.
Virgil Van Dyke is being seriously considered as an immediate replacement.(as immediate as Jan anyway obs)
This comes on top of the worry for Mendy as we were already looking for back up. Names mentioned last night were Bertrand, Chillwell and Tierney.But with some of our players already on loan at Celtic it is felt we may have some bargaining power for Tierney.

That's it seen my arse with this time to get rid bin him now.
At least Tolmie would have posted a video..

And have copies of the medical records to prove that he's crocked again!!

We should have got Jevans. I thiink we deffo will in January now.

VVD - I just dont rate him as a steadying calm influence which is what we need.

We dont need some speed merchant brilliant playmaker, we need someone who can handle the pressure.

HAving said that, this thread is based on gossip? Anyone know any more?
He may or may not be the answer to our problems but if there's one thing VVD is it's calm,in fact he's calmness personified even to the point of of looking disinterested occasionally.

Are you actually suggesting we replace kompany with Johnny Evans?
Nope, we grow Stones into that role. Evans would be a stop gap to keep this years campaign going.

He's actually quite good, calm, seen it all before, can handle pressure, can actually play the ball quite well. I can see why Pep wanted him for short term.

Nope, we grow Stones into that role. Evans would be a stop gap to keep this years campaign going.

He's actually quite good, calm, seen it all before, can handle pressure, can actually play the ball quite well. I can see why Pep wanted him for short term.
Stones is quality yes but we've been down this road before of buying average-decent premier league players as backups and it never works.
Not to mention otamendi doesn't exactly fill me with confidence either

He may or may not be the answer to our problems but if there's one thing VVD is it's calm,in fact he's calmness personified even to the point of of looking disinterested occasionally.
Maybe, I dont know enough about him. But he's played scottish football and for southampton. Not sure about internationals.

He just seems to be flavour of the month and so did mangala and otamendi when they came.

Evans we know what we're getting imo

He would have ended up with a min. three year contract and we would be paying his wages to get rid of him on loan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.