Vincent Kompany injuries

Status
Not open for further replies.
VVD and Tierny are two excellent players and should be considering them regardless of Kompany and Mendys current injures IMO, as we could do with another CB and LB

Just trying to understand who is saying this, where the rumour has come from.

Fair do's, it could have come from anywhere but I have also heard similar from a lad who was in that tunnel club last night apparently from the mouth of one of our club legends.

My info is only hearsay thats why i didnt post it but obviously the OP has a reason to post his and im inclined to lean towards believing it, more than not, just from what i heard aswell.

Anyway fingers crossed it is only rumour and Vinny proves it by playing Saturday evening

It does seem that way, but I would be interested to see how many times it's happened when away with Belgium compared to when he's been with us. I don't know but I suspect it doesn't happen with Belgium as much as we think it does.
It's more that he plays when he has not been right for us then breaks down when he gets back,he has gone against bobby and mp for sure,not sure what pep thinks

It's more that he plays when he has not been right for us then breaks down when he gets back,he has gone against bobby and mp for sure,not sure what pep thinks
That's true in the past, this time though he seemed fine when he left with the games at the end of last season and the start of this so can't really blame him for playing even though it was just a friendly, he must have been thinking he had finally solved the problem.

That's true in the past, this time though he seemed fine when he left with the games at the end of last season and the start of this so can't really blame him for playing even though it was just a friendly, he must have been thinking he had finally solved the problem.
He didn't need to playing in a friendly,i can see why he thought he was better though

The problem that I think we as fans have with Vinny is that we cannot see anyone replacing him and delivering what he has brought to the club over the past umpteen seasons. He has been one of those unique players whose time, place and persona merged into just one fantastic entity!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.