We can still win the league

Apart from his first game back after his stop Costa hasn't looked the same, lack of other options could hinder them. The 2 games against Arsenal and Liverpool plus Chelsea away could decide things. We have players around the club that have chased down teams before that confidence around the dressing room may well play into it.

The strange one for me, is David Luiz limping through for almost 90 mins. They must be really worried they can't hold on to a game without him.

Aguero has it in him. I don't know why he has the touch and the movement of Bony sometimes. hope that 2nd goal even though not given to him Spurs him on.

Chelsea have still got the advantage of playing fewer games. You can expect that we won't be able to play our best eleven in every game. As long as we do all we can, I'll be happy. If Chelsea match our results, then fair play to them, they deserve it. But what I'll hate is if Chelsea have a wobble and we don't capitalize on it.

Gonna be hard to stay within single figures of Chelsea with Jesus now sidelined for a while.

Not sure if you are serious.

Just incase you are, people are putting a lot of pressure on the new lad.....some people (ex pros) saying he can be as good as messi etc.......the hysteria around him is already building (a lot to do with the media who regularly build people up to watch them fall and make headlines of it)

We will be fine without him if it is long term. We still have one of the top strikers in the world playing for us

It's perhaps a bridge too far without GJ
but we're playing well so who knows....
The bad news of this afternoon re GJ effectively seals it. If he is out for 8 or 10 weeks we are fucked. Kun is just not up to it these days and is due an injury of his own soon.
Depressing really lets hope we get so luck with injuries next season for a change.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.