Wembley tickets on open sale

scousemanc said:
BudtheWeiser said:
I was logged on with email and password changed it to membership and password and it went through fine

I logged on with supporter number and password - no ticket! I'll start a thread and see if anyone can help. Cheers.
ring up mate

tasker said:
scousemanc said:
BudtheWeiser said:
I was logged on with email and password changed it to membership and password and it went through fine

I logged on with supporter number and password - no ticket! I'll start a thread and see if anyone can help. Cheers.
ring up mate

I shouldnt have to. The club emailed me with the link, so it should work.

I'd rather the club gave them away to local schools and the community than sit there with 10,000 empty seats around me. Pretty poor show.

Project said:
I'd rather the club gave them away to local schools and the community than sit there with 10,000 empty seats around me. Pretty poor show.

like when vinne bought 120 tickets for underprivaleged city supporters for the derby last year :)

tasker said:
bzekosilva said:
tasker said:
not true, you have 2 have purchased a ticket before

apparently it counts. with the 25 points n all that the card counts as 1 purchase.
looks like we will have rags in our end then

I rang today to get tickets for myself and two friends, whilst I could get a ticket they can't as dont have membership or customer number. However if they went online and purchased a membership then I could get their tickets. This clearly leaves it wide open for rags to do this. Still this means them adding £10 each to our clubs coffers!

bluestu1968 said:
tasker said:
bzekosilva said:
apparently it counts. with the 25 points n all that the card counts as 1 purchase.
looks like we will have rags in our end then

I rang today to get tickets for myself and two friends, whilst I could get a ticket they can't as dont have membership or customer number. However if they went online and purchased a membership then I could get their tickets. This clearly leaves it wide open for rags to do this. Still this means them adding £10 each to our clubs coffers!
You need a purchase history

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.