We're by far the greatest team...

That's what I was thinking about,back in 1999..... :)

Prefer the best team in the land and all the world myself.

Always brings a little smile to my face now as it's possibly actually true.

“The best team in the land and all the world”

An original chant nobody else sings and now when we sing it I do have a little smile on my face knowing it’s probably true.

When we first started singing it in the late ‘90s we were probably the fourth or fifth best team in Greater Manchester.

“The best team in the land and all the world”

An original chant nobody else sings and now when we sing it I do have a little smile on my face knowing it’s probably true.

When we first started singing it in the late ‘90s we were probably the fourth or fifth best team in Greater Manchester.

It's fucking great but even in the dark days it was true in my/our heads.

You do have to pinch yourself at times when you see City playing arguably the best football in Europe at the moment. What a time to be a Blue.

That song always cracks me up. Sung by loads of teams including Arse fans. Utterly stupid. The question that has to be asked is Just by how far are you the greatest team the world has ever seen !? A mile ? Ten miles !?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.