West Brom (a) pre-match thread

West Brom (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
With the amount of possession we will have I really hope the ref unlike last time takes control and hands out a couple of yellows in the first few minutes to the West Brom hench men that any decent ref would do if they decide to hack at our speedsters feet to slow them down a little.

Key for us today will be scoring goals.

West Brom have only scored 2 goals in a game once this season, in a 2-2 draw with Watford.

As long as we can retain a strong defence, keep quality possession and have our shooting boots on, we should be fine.

Key for us today will be scoring goals.

West Brom have only scored 2 goals in a game once this season, in a 2-2 draw with Watford.

As long as we can retain a strong defence, keep quality possession and have our shooting boots on, we should be fine.

There will be times when we have to defend set pieces well as its their main thrust at scoring.

But you are right 7 goals in 10 games and one against us in the Cup which we gifted to them at a set piece.

In that game Watford should have won comfortably.

Its only the fact we are on a run which has to end sometime and they haven't won in a long time that concerns we a little.

I will let you know in April / May what it feels like, and if I'm happy.

Meanwhhile...
0-2 today....only risk is set pieces, other than that, WBA will have their own half packed, not too dissimilar to Wolves
I hope not pal, not a good experience and with Grayson thought you would have an ok season.

Been staying up all night up binging on the new Stranger Things on Netflix. Sane better not be dribbling an ectoplasmic ball.

DNOfqudX4AApVaB.jpg

Pretty much the team I expected.

Bernardo or Sterling was the only question mark for me, Bernardo played 30 less minutes than Sterling vs Wolves, so he's probably a bit fresher.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.