West Brom (a) pre-match thread

West Brom (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck me there’s some dour negative crap on here. Have people been in hibernation for the last 8 months.

We keep the intensity and level of play we have had so far this season and we should win comfortably. If we did draw or lose it’s not title over as some seem to suggest.

The negative and morose amongst us, just love to let us know about the feelings they get.

With how pullis plays this won't be easy. he will make it very difficult to break through. still expect us to take 3 points though :)

With how pullis plays this won't be easy. he will make it very difficult to break through. still expect us to take 3 points though :)
He will have to rweak it a bit with his injuries he cant play his favourire 4 centre back system.

I wonder what it will take for them to be happy? Relegation to league 1 maybe.

I will let you know in April / May what it feels like, and if I'm happy.

Meanwhhile...
0-2 today....only risk is set pieces, other than that, WBA will have their own half packed, not too dissimilar to Wolves

I will let you know in April / May what it feels like, and if I'm happy.

Meanwhhile...
0-2 today....only risk is set pieces, other than that, WBA will have their own half packed, not too dissimilar to Wolves

I hope you get a little respite by always and I repeat always being welcome on this forum Stockport.

I hope I am still around when you win the premiership and you are as well.

Some of my best friends are Sunderland supporters over hear in Oz , the nicest people you could meet.

It a great pity you are not at least pulling your weight in the highest echelon but the day will come again.

Remember when we played at your abode and were losing in the third tier not that many years ago.

Watch Yacob snap someone again the fucking prick.

He isn't in the best eleven at the moment and despite Dawson being out and Evans under a cloud I wouldn't be surprised if he still on the bench.

I remember last time Pulis said he would try something different against us and he apologised to the supporters in the post match interview.

He will park the bus have 10 men behind the ball and hope they strike on any set pieces they get.

What else can he do with that line up.

I hope you get a little respite by always and I repeat always being welcome on this forum Stockport.

I hope I am still around when you win the premiership and you are as well.

Some of my best friends are Sunderland supporters over hear in Oz , the nicest people you could meet.

It a great pity you are not at least pulling your weight in the highest echelon but the day will come again.

Remember when we played at your abode and were losing in the third tier not that many years ago.

Cheers my good friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.