West Brom (League Cup) Post match thread

I am absolutely livid with that refereeing performance.

We seem to shrug and say nothing. If it was Baconface , him and the Rag loving media media, would go on about it for weeks.
Similar to the Mane red card - asking questions in Parliament - lol.
City are too nice.

West Brom play like an XI of the dirtiest ****s in South American football. Without the exciting football.

What a dirty ass team, knew it was the only way they'd win. Gündo's was running circles around them in midfield single-handedly

I agree with you BUT having seen the highlights they could/should have won it in those last 10 mins. -

Yessssssssss get in. What a win.

All together now

We're gonna win the carabao cup
And now you're gonna believe us and now you're gonna believe us and now you're gonna believe us
If we get a decent ref. -

Next time we play them...get an early lead. Put Mangala in and tell him he can stay here as long as he wants if he goes out there and ends Yacob's career. Defend the lead with 10 men the rest of the game.

Pulis really is a stain on football...

Been the same for years, every club he’s been at has been involved in ugly challenges, injuries etc

He represents the very worst of British football

Has he mentioned 'money' yet.? Usually does after his teams play 'Moneybags' City

Next time we play them...get an early lead. Put Mangala in and tell him he can stay here as long as he wants if he goes out there and ends Yacob's career. Defend the lead with 10 men the rest of the game.

I like this comment.

Speaking of Mangala, thought he played well other than a couple of off passes. I don't think he's ever played a game with most of the ones he was out there with, so really not too bad. Gutted for Gundogen. Hope he is ok. Would be one of the best on the team if he could get a run of health. A midfield of 3 of KDB, David, and Ilkay is the stuff of dreams.

With all the stick Bravo is getting as usual it's only fair to mention it was his good save that led to our winner. I'd be more inclined to question the shambolic marking for their equaliser as well than put the blame on him.
)

Totally agree . he made one or two poor decisions - when Stones had to put it out for a corner - which led to their goal - which was down to the zonal marking of Danilo - who left the centre of the goal free for Yacob (dirty bastard). I hope Bravo gets some credit for tonight.

Has he mentioned 'money' yet.? Usually does after his teams play 'Moneybags' City
Fucking irks me that. He has been at it again after the match tonight. I wish someone would say : "well you would do the same if it was on offer wouldn't you ? You didn't seem to think that city's money was immoral when you asked 30 fucking million for JFE . How much of that was earmarked for your next supermarket sweep round the club shop you fucking bitter knobrash? Hmm Mr Pulis?"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.