West Ham Thread 2015/16

Beyond embarrising today. 4-3 defeat flattered us. Jenkinson and Cresswell I'm sure we're on the Raz last night. F*ck me. I miss Sam :(

Beyond embarrising today. 4-3 defeat flattered us. Jenkinson and Cresswell I'm sure we're on the Raz last night. F*ck me. I miss Sam :(
Bad move getting shot of Fat Sam IMO mate. He's not the purveyor of the most flamboyant football but he steadied your ship and got you in the stable position you now occupy. Don't know whether getting Carrol was down to him but I can't recall too many disastrous forays into the transfer market over the length of his stewardship. Felt sorry for him as he was always under pressure for not 'playing the WHU way'. Fuck the pretty football, his remit was to keep you up and stabilise and he did that more than admirably IMO. I must say though, hats off to Bournemouth, it must be great for them and their fans to be up here with us big boys. Hope they last a few seasons and have the time of their lives.

Bad move getting shot of Fat Sam IMO mate. He's not the purveyor of the most flamboyant football but he steadied your ship and got you in the stable position you now occupy. Don't know whether getting Carrol was down to him but I can't recall too many disastrous forays into the transfer market over the length of his stewardship. Felt sorry for him as he was always under pressure for not 'playing the WHU way'. Fuck the pretty football, his remit was to keep you up and stabilise and he did that more than admirably IMO. I must say though, hats off to Bournemouth, it must be great for them and their fans to be up here with us big boys. Hope they last a few seasons and have the time of their lives.

Yep. Can't argue with any of that

Any road
loadsamoney.png
laters

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.