West Ham Thread 2015/16

How can we lose at home to Bournmouth and Leicester then beat Liverpool away first time since the 60's. Bloody amazing result to celebrate my 30th

Expectation at home against teams you should be beating puts more pressure on the players plus West Ham look like a team that would rather defend and use the space to attack. Think when you player the "Bigger" teams West Ham will play a lot better at home like they usually do..

I hope West Ham rises.

People criticise the Olympic Stadium deal but it will be a good investment in the end. They have a lot of potential as a global brand. The stadium will help them realise that potential.

West Ham are a sleeping giant waiting for the right investor to comes along.

This is how the Olympic Stadium will look when in football mode for West Ham games next season.

Note the huge gap between lower & upper tier due to the retractable seating.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Do do doooo Andy Carrol! Doo do do

Absoulutly buzzing. What a squad we have. Brilliant debut from Moses. Noble was class tonight and Payet is the best player I've ever seen in a Hammers shirt.

You lot next to bring me back down to earth.

Do do doooo Andy Carrol! Doo do do

Absoulutly buzzing. What a squad we have. Brilliant debut from Moses. Noble was class tonight and Payet is the best player I've ever seen in a Hammers shirt.

You lot next to bring me back down to earth.

He left cuz you're shit... ;)

Congrats. No matter what happens in Manchester, you look very well balanced and coached.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.