Westworld TV Show

Well...he died in 1985 so possibly not. But then again...did he really die? And was he really human? ;-)

Mind = blown

Hell of a film that, saw it pop up as a kid on tv and gave it a whirl. He disturbed me and looked badass whilst he scared me stupid. That hat he wore must be one of the top pieces of Hollywood memorabilia you could want to buy... just googled, it sold for 27.5k usd, fuck! if it was 50 quid i would have been on it :-D

What's to stop a human stabbing a human?

See if you can shoot them dead first!!

You'd get the death penalty.In real life. That a good deterrent. Maybe they are shown a guest list before they go in the park? Maybe there's a disclaimer in the contract when you pay saying its your choice to slay someone but there is a chance you could be committing real murder?

You'd still have a great defense, "in a town full of robots I thought he was a robot".

Whats to stop a guest raping another guest as well?

Might be a plot holes put when it comes to sci-fi it will, and always has been a case where you have to suspend some your beliefs at some point.

I noticed they gave Josh Brolin a cameo appearance at the beginning of the episode, a nod to his dad being one of the main characters in the original.

Now that Dolores is sentient, maybe she is the one who goes bat shit crazy like the MiB in the original film?

The other hosts who have heard voices in their head, Walter and Wyatt have also gone nuts, maybe they became self aware, and also the runaway host who carved the Orion constellation into everything then decided to go and smash his head in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.