What was your all time plot loss moment watching City, good or bad?

Got a text of the wife from upstairs asking me to calm down watching this seasons derby, she said the neighbors will be thinking she’s having an affair as I screamed you cheating bastard to Herrera for the 10th time.

Very good!

My red mate smashed his TV with the remote when Sergio scored. That was the day that kept giving!!

When Vinny got sent off by Rooney there was a family in front of me, mum, dad and kid who got a little too giddy, high fiving each other in celebration. Now I was pissed off enough at the ludicrous sending off anyway but to see this was red rag to a bull. A steward was walking down the aisle and I shouted him over and outed them leading to them being thrown out. I felt a little bad after but then though fuck em, they would have done the same.

Other than those already mentioned 2 things come to mind.

The day we sold SWP and bought Andy "Andrew" Cole left me down for days. Losing and playing crap in games is one thing but this felt like the death of all ambition and we'd be resigned to selling all our good players and getting other teams cast offs.

Then take over day was incredible. It didn't really register what being taking over meant. Any one who says they predicted the next 10 years is telling lies :) but I remember I rang my dad for the first and last time ever (I see him a couple of times a week so if something so don't need to ring him). He very patiently listened to me say "we just signed Robinho. I don't believe it" for an hour and then I stayed up most of the night watching SSN

RE: Wigan FA Cup Final.

What we must remember is that Mancini had lost his job and the players had no desire to perform. Wigan got relegated days later (I thanked Arsenal fans at Paddington Station on my way back from Reading away) and now they loiter in League One. It’s a Rugby League town anyway. Let baby have their bottle.

Don't think I've ever reacted quite like a few blues on here to a game but the 4-3 defeat to united and the completely gutless defeat to Wigan in the FA cup final left me pretty angry

I think I may have uttered a foul-mouthed tirade at Wembley in 99. The subjects being Royle, several of the players, and the fact we'd have to go back to fucking Millwall.

Mine is just about to happen if Sanchez chooses that lot....and trust me there have been some belters in the past!

It’s reported that Sanchez is demanding silly money to sign for City. He’s 29. Hardly one for the future.

Jesus should be back in a few weeks and we’re 15 points clear. If he goes to them then so be it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.