When was the last time you soiled yourself?

Years ago when I worked for the Royal Mail,I had to cover for my boss on a disciplinary hearing.
This Welsh postie working just outside Uxbridge, had a case of the trots and knocked on the house he was delivering to next.Just so happens it belongs to Russell Grant(celebrity clairvoyant).
He asks Grant if he can you use his toilet as he's absolutely busting and it's in the middle of nowhere,Grant fucks him off.
So the postie shit on his doorstep,when Grant came out to complain,the postie says to him"you should have seen that coming ,you fat cnut".
Needless to say he was sacked,even though we were all pissing ourselves.

waterloo blue said:
Years ago when I worked for the Royal Mail,I had to cover for my boss on a disciplinary hearing.
This Welsh postie working just outside Uxbridge, had a case of the trots and knocked on the house he was delivering to next.Just so happens it belongs to Russell Grant(celebrity clairvoyant).
He asks Grant if he can you use his toilet as he's absolutely busting and it's in the middle of nowhere,Grant fucks him off.
So the postie shit on his doorstep,when Grant came out to complain,the postie says to him"you should have seen that coming ,you fat cnut".

To be fair if my postman asked if he could shit in my house I would probably be inclined to 'fuck him off'.

Plenty of pubs round Uxbridge for him to use too.

The Swan at Denham has always been a good place to do your business.

So I'm told.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
waterloo blue said:

To be fair if my postman asked if he could shit in my house I would probably be inclined to 'fuck him off'.

So I'm told.
Always prefered the Falcon myself,mind you always had to avoid Cilla's husband Bobby(boring scouse bastard).

waterloo blue said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
waterloo blue said:

So I'm told.
Always prefered the Falcon myself,mind you always had to avoid Cilla's husband Bobby(boring scouse bastard).

If you thought he was bad you should meet one of her spoilt, feckless and equally boring sons.

So I'm told.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.