Who would you support

As has been said a few times, supporting City wasn't ever a choice, it was decided for me by my Dad, his Dad before him etc. I can trace back City fans in my lineage to Hyde Road.

So if City never exhisted I guess I'd have supported whomever that same family tree supported.

Who would I support by choice ?
Always had a soft spot for sheff weds , for no reason I can recall.
Locally though I guess Oldham Athletic, although I'm Stockport and bred I've for some reason always quite liked Oldham , which I think goes back to the days of there cup runs and there plastic pitch and quite a few City links at that time , Royle, Donachie etc etc.

Liverpool for me. I was watching football focus yesterday and was very impressed by their wonderful history and I get the feeling this could be their year.

Leyton Orient .. first match i ever went to was The O's verses Oxford United in the fa cup in 73 i think .. My uncle , the only one in the family who liked football took me .. Laurie Cunningham did a fantastic volley/ cross .. Or did i dream it :)

Liverpool for me. I was watching football focus yesterday and was very impressed by their wonderful history and I get the feeling this could be their year.
Me too mate. YNWA, justice for the 96, Carrie Fisher rests with the 96, Heysel weren't our fault, bests fans in the league, atmosphere on a European night, the incredible scouse wit. Fantastic club!! Bollocks to my old man making me support Spurs

Me too mate. YNWA, justice for the 96, Carrie Fisher rests with the 96, Heysel weren't our fault, bests fans in the league, atmosphere on a European night, the incredible scouse wit. Fantastic club!! Bollocks to my old man making me support Spurs
I could never support Chelsea after they dressed up as Liverpool fans at heysel.

If God's own team didn't exist and you came from another part of the UK, which team would you support. From these towns and Cities ?
Ipswich----Norwich
Forest------County
Stoke--------Port Vale
Bristol City ----Rovers
Wednesday------United
Newcastle------Sunderland
Liverpool-----Everton
Which London team
Leeds-------Anyone else

There is method behind my madness. Cheers.

Ipswich
Forest
Port Vale
Bristol Rovers
Sheffield Wednesday
Sunderland
Everton
West Ham or Palace in London
West Yorkshire it would be Huddersfield or Bradford

As all my family are rag scum supporters.............Altricham

You are Anthony Taylor and I claim my £5!

Exeter for me.

A mate (R. I. P, Tony) used to play for them in the 70s/80s and in the first professional game I saw live, Fourth Division Exeter beat First Division Leicester 3-0. Tony scored all three.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.